Willow

Ranting

aspiesw

Seriously losing motivation for life

Nesf

I feel the same sometimes. My life is a lot harder than I perceive, I constantly struggle with motivation and depression, sometimes I wonder what the point of trying us sometimes

I also struggle with motivation and depression and often feel like just giving up. If only I had a regular source of income, then perhaps I could do something to get myself out of this hole I'm in - I would go back to university and get a second degree or something, but without money you can do virtually nothing. Yet the Earth keeps turning in its orbit round the sun, time passes and life goes on and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Nesf, I just wanted to reply to this and say that you are always welcome to talk about your problems to me, I don't mind. I know I probably don't have the same amount of life experience, and/or wisdom like yourself, but I like to think I can be a good listener in times of need.

You know how to reach me, should you feel the need/desire to do so.

Thanks for your support Alex, I may do that some time, though I generally refrain from burdening people with my problems, especially when they have problems of their own to deal with.

Edited by Nesf

Saveyourscissors

I order a new laptop charger like 3weeks ago on amazon... It's still not here I've chased it up after the delivery had been 7working days and they supposedly sent another one like 5days ago... I'm tempted to ask for a full refund and the product as this is a joke!

spiderwoman0_2

I'd love to have a rant on here, but I can't think of anything off hand lol :P

Saveyourscissors

I'd love to have a rant on here, but I can't think of anything off hand lol :P

sometimes there's nothing better than a good rant!!

Toran

I also struggle with motivation and depression and often feel like just giving up. If only I had a regular source of income, then perhaps I could do something to get myself out of this hole I'm in - I would go back to university and get a second degree or something, but without money you can do virtually nothing. Yet the Earth keeps turning in its orbit round the sun, time passes and life goes on and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Thanks for your support Alex, I may do that some time, though I generally refrain from burdening people with my problems, especially when they have problems of their own to deal with.

No in this world you can do little without money but with it your desire for bigger and better things increase so with money you still feel poor if your striving to get something better as a status symbol. Been there done that i always had to have the latest phone until i got it out of my system having it doesnt make you feel better only temparily. Now i have the lg 5 2 a basic but adequent phone does what i need what more do i need not want. There is so much information out there study what you want to but to link it to money is a mistake. How many people who have money commit suicide its not a road to guarenteed happyness.

Alex

It's the least I can do, Nesf! I can see what you mean, but yeah I just wanted you to know that you can talk to me if you want. I do have my own problems, but that doesn't mean I can't listen to someone else's :) Granted, I might not have the answers you seek, but as I said, I can be a good listener.

I can also understand about not wanting to 'burden' other people with your own problems, I know that from myself. Have you ever talked to a therapist about your problems, if I may ask?

aspiesw

I could probably just stop living, stop going to Uni, stop going to work, just do nothing with my life and not even care, that's how I feel right now :(, you can talk to me too, I know what you're going through :)

aspiesw

I wish sometimes I could break away from my calm exterior and just have a go at people

Saveyourscissors

Do it then!, you should always stand your ground and stand up for yourself.