Willow

Ranting

aspiesw

Do it then!, you should always stand your ground and stand up for yourself.

Done :)

Ben

I wish sometimes I could break away from my calm exterior and just have a go at people

Sometimes, it's best to never let them know what you're thinking. Let them make that mistake, you just play by the rules and reply with the facts, showing no emotion. Be slow to anger, that way, when that anger comes to fruition, it's the stronger and most profound out of the two parties. 

And probably, impeccably structured and controlled as well.  

Toran

Sometimes, it's best to never let them know what you're thinking. Let them make that mistake, you just play by the rules and reply with the facts, showing no emotion. Be slow to anger, that way, when that anger comes to fruition, it's the stronger and most profound out of the two parties. 

And probably, impeccably structured and controlled as well.

That is very nearly what i have been saying its nice to see you agree with this method more people should attempt to understand it like you do.

Kuribo [old account]

I am happy to leave it here I said what I felt I should say and explain on the thread why I chose that age it was purely to be unrestricted and cap the size of the group so I could ease myself into meeting people from Asperclick. I realise now it wasn't actually you who started it so I apologise if I blame you but I only read the stuff in this thread at the time of my post! Let's move on :)

I'm glad to hear you say that. I'm generally against categories such as age being used to restrict things, but I understand that it's just a random cap now.

I hope you're okay today.

And sorry, I need to ask for clarification before posting in response to issues like this. I am trying, but I don't always think about it.

iggy

So my rabbit had surgery today, after an abscess she had wasn't getting better. So they've shaved off a load of fur (of course). cut a hole in her jawbone, but when we went to pick her up they still asked us if we wanted to pay extra her to have some pain relief. How can it be legal to do that degree of surgery and not prescribe a painkiller automatically? More to the point, does their asking for opt in rather than opt out mean that most people decline???

If someone drilled a hole through my mouth, I'd sure want something for the pain.....

Edited by iggy

Nesf

No in this world you can do little without money but with it your desire for bigger and better things increase so with money you still feel poor if your striving to get something better as a status symbol. Been there done that i always had to have the latest phone until i got it out of my system having it doesnt make you feel better only temparily. Now i have the lg 5 2 a basic but adequent phone does what i need what more do i need not want. There is so much information out there study what you want to but to link it to money is a mistake. How many people who have money commit suicide its not a road to guarenteed happyness.

My need for money has nothing to do with the desire for bigger and better things or status symbols and more to do with how I'm going to pay the electricity bill, how I'm going to pay a Greek emergency tax bill on my house and how I'm going to pay the doctor and medicines if I fall ill. I don't have the money for the basics never mind a new mobile phone.

It's the least I can do, Nesf! I can see what you mean, but yeah I just wanted you to know that you can talk to me if you want. I do have my own problems, but that doesn't mean I can't listen to someone else's :) Granted, I might not have the answers you seek, but as I said, I can be a good listener.

I can also understand about not wanting to 'burden' other people with your own problems, I know that from myself. Have you ever talked to a therapist about your problems, if I may ask?

The therapist costs about 30 euros a session, so that's out of the question. I don't know if it would help anyway. In this town there is one psychiatrist and one pyschologist and I doubt they have much, if any, experience with people with ASD. I went to the psychiatrist to consult him about medication, and ended up having a meltdown because I couldn't handle my emotions. He said I could come back to him without charge but I feel embarrassed. If I get really bad to the point I can't function I will go back.

I could probably just stop living, stop going to Uni, stop going to work, just do nothing with my life and not even care, that's how I feel right now :(, you can talk to me too, I know what you're going through :)

Thanks, and you can talk to me too. I know I will always have friends and support here even if I don't have these in the offline world.

Saveyourscissors

I'm glad to hear you say that. I'm generally against categories such as age being used to restrict things, but I understand that it's just a random cap now.

I hope you're okay today.

And sorry, I need to ask for clarification before posting in response to issues like this. I am trying, but I don't always think about it.

I'm glad you understand now :) it wasn't for any reasons other than what I told you :)

Willow

I'm disappointed at how much gets thrown back in my face.