Willow

Ranting

Arthur

I'm disappointed at how much gets thrown back in my face.

Don't be so down on your self. You have completed your first draft, your doing great videos and your running this amazing forum. You need to be proud of your accomplishment Willow!! 

Peridot

Oh dear. After the whole thing with ASDcommunity and whatnot I thought those days were gone.

I'm so sorry to hear. :(

Don't let it bother you too much! You're doing a great job running the forum and people should be thankful to you for this lovely community. And if they aren't...I'd say bring out that "ban hammer". Enough is enough!

Saveyourscissors

I'm disappointed at how much gets thrown back in my face.

I really don't blame you Willow and I'm so sorry this has happened, I really am. You don't deserve anything less than kindness, respect and thanks from us all!

I will take this opportunity to say thank you again for this forum and everything you do for everyone on the Autistic Spectrum xxx

Edited by Saveyourscissors

Arthur

I really don't blame you Willow and I'm so sorry this has happened, I really am. You don't deserve anything less than kindness, respect and thanks from us all!

I will take this opportunity to say thank you again for this forum and everything you do for everyone in the Autistic Spectrum xxx

Autistic Spectrum hate that rename since new DSM something.

still called aspergers im my part of town.

Edited by Arthur

Saveyourscissors

Autistic Spectrum hate that rename since new DSM something.

still called aspergers im my part of town.

Why do you hate Autistic Spectrum? I think its the best way to describe us all with AS/ASD as I wasn't just meaning people with Aspergers! Also no two of us are the same and that's why it's a spectrum :)

Echo

Wallpaper-Butterflies-Spectrum-Rainbow-S

Spectrum is a pretty thing and a beautiful word :)

Arthur

I've never been fan of word that's all.

Alex

I would just like to say something that I've been thinking about as of late...

I've been on this forum since the beginning, and I've witnessed countless of these episodes now. They just happen every now and again, and I honestly think that we are lucky to have a forum here, where it doesn't happen more frequently!

I think, in my humble opinion, that forums are bound to have ups and downs, just like any other community. What we all gotta do is keep our heads up, and stick together, even through the forum's hardships. Misunderstandings happen, people will argue, fight, and people will get upset. That's what humans do. But it's really important that we realise when we have made mistakes, apologise and forgive eachother too!

I like to think we're all a big family, and I hope that we can keep it that way. That's one of the things I like about Asperclick.

Edited by Alex