Clockwork Crow

Science Lessons (Chemastory - Biolagy - and Physics)

Clockwork Crow

hello :)

i'm very interested in science (and maths) and i am currently doing my A-Level at college - i was wondering is any one else is doing these subjects and maybe we can post here about things in class we have truble with and help each other out? 

the one thing i can do is maths and science, and i'm proud of that fact. and i want to help people who struggle a little and also be able to ask/talk about things like this. i'll be making another post for maths, aswell as another thread in general descution more for asking questions about curiositys eg. how do magnets work? how can geckoes stay stuck to the walls?

(i know not perticualy Aspie related but its friendly here and i feel i can talk here SO much easier than to people in my class)

Chemistry%20woman.jpg

Edited by Clockwork Crow

Nesf

I took biology, chemistry and physics up to O Level when I was at school and really enjoyed them. I regret taking languages A Levels in stead of sciences because I could have studied the languages on my own without the A Level. I'm afraid I won't be able to help out here, but there are quite a few others with a science background who will be able to.

Sofi

Your spelling is disturbing me!

Me too. To be honest, you should learn to spell your subjects actual name before you study them surely....

I like Biology and Biochemistry.

iggy

I do Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths and further Maths for A level. My favourites are Biology and Chemistry, because I find them easiest and they seem to have more interesting content than the maths based subjects do, as a general rule. I wouldn't mind joining in with some sort of 'study discussions' from time to time, if I have understood you correctly then that's what you wanted this particular thread for. Are you doing AS, or A2 currently? 

Clockwork Crow

That's what the original plan was yes :P I'm doing AS currently

Spiderman0_2

I studied chemistry, maths and physics up to A-Level and have a degree in chemistry. I am sure I can help with any chemistry questions   :)

@Clockwork Crow - Don't worry too much about your spelling, I understand what you are writing, and I am sure many others can too.

StormCrow

I'm pretty bad at Math and Chemistry, but I love science and older chemistry (Alchemy).

I'm taking Biology two now and it's mostly memorizing latin and greek names of stuff.

Xenolith

I'm doing Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Further Maths at AS at the moment. I love them all as subjects, but I really dislike the physics course our school does (OCR B). I've really enjoyed taking part in the various Olympiads and Challenges for the sciences and maths because they give you a great opportunity to go beyond the restraints of the curriculum. Good luck with your exams!

iggy

I'm doing Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Further Maths at AS at the moment. I love them all as subjects, but I really dislike the physics course our school does (OCR B). I've really enjoyed taking part in the various Olympiads and Challenges for the sciences and maths because they give you a great opportunity to go beyond the restraints of the curriculum. Good luck with your exams!

I'm doing OCR A, but the physics coursework module was awful. I don't see how the exam board can put together a nice chemistry coursework collection, and then fail completely with the physics. In theory, they should have been quite similar really!