Andy

Forget IQ, it's EQ that matters, what's your EQ....Test

Andy

The business world is recognising the fact that having a high IQ ( intelligence quotient) is not the measure of success, what is, is what is called the EQ, the emotional quotient and so to help us ASD effected I have searched out an EQ test so we may be informed how good or bad we are in this respect and where we need room for improvement because our EQ can be developed, we can attain higher scoring, we can excel once we know how good or bad we are.

But there exists something else; other people and their attitude towards us, what they think we can't do through reading too much into the ASD attack, which is what I can all that stuff that '' experts '' have circulated that the ASD affected can't do, where those that know, seek to dominate through someone having a diagnosis. This test could help us realises we are not as bad as some people make out and we can be confident in the fact we are just as good as anyone else.

The Emotional Quotient Test

Don't worry if you have not experienced any of the situations mentioned in the questioning, just put down what you feel you would do in that situation, because what you feel you would do is likely to be what you will do for it is your emotions that are guiding you.

How did you score ?

Surprisingly I scored ; Above average

But that above average I undertand is regarding hypothetical situations, where I know in real life I have problems with unsaid communication- body language and reading between the lines in verbal communication, stuff, I am trying to develop, because I know where my weaknesses exist, for it is very true, what we lack in natural ability we can learn for we have a great learning potential and in learning we can excel over and above many on the so called neuro typical.

iggy

Your score indicates that you have an average EQ.

Sofi

Your score indicates that you have an average EQ

Willow

My score indicates that I have an above average EQ :D

Kolo
Your score indicates that you have a below average EQ :(

iggy

It says ever persons EQ increases over time though so you will improve it eventually :)

Andy

Then you have a guide, you know what you can improve which is a whole lot better than being clueless.

A guide which could help you ;

http://www.futurevisions.org/eq_15_ways_improve.htm

In fact reading through it, this guide is useful to everyone and I will have a good think on it myself as we can all learn to be better than what we are.

Sofi

I had not been in most, or all, of the situations in the questions so it was quite diffucult. I think I could do with improving anyway - i will have a look at this guide. I often have trouble with how other people are feeling or if I have upset them or been rude to them without realising. It is the lack of theory of mind.