Arthur

Super Hearing Test 12000Hz-60000Hz

Arthur

Speakers recommended for test.

Warning may cause head ache. 

iggy

I could hear all of the single sound videos, and I heard up to 19khz on the last video. Although I skipped at least two minutes of it because I felt quite ill from the sounds produced.

In addition, my cat loves 8kHz. She came running over and rolled over purring and making happy cat noises. Strange, but there we go.

Arthur
I could hear all of the single sound videos, and I heard up to 19khz on the last video. Although I skipped at least two minutes of it because I felt quite ill from the sounds produced.

In addition, my cat loves 8kHz. She came running over and rolled over purring and making happy cat noises. Strange, but there we go.

I only heard up to 17kHz your 16 i'm 24  :P  

iggy

Doesn't really high pitch detection disappear/begin to decrease once you reach your 20s or even before supposedly anyway?

Arthur
Doesn't really high pitch detection disappear/begin to decrease once you reach your 20s or even before supposedly anyway?

I don't know if you brother or sister that is under age 12 see if they hear higher then 19kHz?