Willow

The Other Side: Living With Asperger Syndrome

Kuribo [old account]

I'm sorry to hear that your company is giving you trouble. I hope it's nothing too serious.

As per your email instructions, I've just downloaded the PDF to my iPad. To anyone else downloading it, it's normal for it to be unresponsive for a few minutes.

So far, I've only had the chance to have a quick look but I just wanted to say that I thought the Dedication was beautiful. Thank you for including it.

Saveyourscissors

I'm sorry to hear that your company is giving you trouble. I hope it's nothing too serious.

As per your email instructions, I've just downloaded the PDF to my iPad. To anyone else downloading it, it's normal for it to be unresponsive for a few minutes.

So far, I've only had the chance to have a quick look but I just wanted to say that I thought the Dedication was beautiful. Thank you for including it.

What's the dedication? :)

Willow

They just made it unnecessarily difficult for me to sort out what should have been a tiny issue - but it's all sorted now and I am expecting the books in the next 7 days.

I'm glad you were able to download it, I hope you like it! I thought it only fair for those who pre-ordered it to get a PDF upon it's release! :D

Thank you - the dedication was difficult to include, since I was meant to be placing a thank you to her in the acknowledgements, but obviously it was too late :(

What's the dedication? :)

The book is dedicated to Sofi's Mum.

Michael D

I got my copy for Kindle, and read it straight through! The biographical material is engrossing and well-written; your story is told with even-handedness and without the bitterness that so often crops up when writers present the struggles and difficulties they have faced. The structure of the advice sections, and the timeline material, is innovative and quite effective. I could go on, but I'll save something for future discussion. A fine addition to the literature, bravo!

grahamguitarman

I'm going to have to buy this book !

Willow

I got my copy for Kindle, and read it straight through! The biographical material is engrossing and well-written; your story is told with even-handedness and without the bitterness that so often crops up when writers present the struggles and difficulties they have faced. The structure of the advice sections, and the timeline material, is innovative and quite effective. I could go on, but I'll save something for future discussion. A fine addition to the literature, bravo!

:D thank you - I'm glad that you liked it; it's a relief to hear good things about it, after all the time I've spent on it :)

:D thank you - I'm glad that you liked it; it's a relief to hear good things about it, after all the time I've spent on it :)

I downloaded a sample on my kindle and there were a few issues with blank pages and layout but I think that is the kindle people's fault. The actual writing was impeccable.

Michael D

I enjoyed the new timeline material, that's such a cool idea!! FYI it works great off my Kindle, I scan the code with my smartphone and it pops right up. Also the imbedded links in the Kindle edition come right up on the Kindle screen, no problem! I left a brief review on the (US) Amazon site, don't know if that shows up on Amazon UK. Congratulations again, it's a fine book!

Willow

I enjoyed the new timeline material, that's such a cool idea!! FYI it works great off my Kindle, I scan the code with my smartphone and it pops right up. Also the imbedded links in the Kindle edition come right up on the Kindle screen, no problem! I left a brief review on the (US) Amazon site, don't know if that shows up on Amazon UK. Congratulations again, it's a fine book!

Thank you :) I read the review on the US site - they do only show up on the one it was posted on as I think they're all separate 'listings', but not to worry! :)

I'm glad you like the interactive timeline - I'm trying my best to get the whole thing finished, but it's a long job! (Longer than I thought!).