Willow

The Other Side: Living With Asperger Syndrome

Michael D

I was looking through the latest additions to the timeline feature. It struck me how your teachers even then had picked up on your gift for design and art, and especially writing, which they discussed in some detail. Some of their complimentary remarks would fit as a review of your book today!

It's just a damn shame the school system overall failed to support you in so many ways. Reading your story it's clear to me that with just a few simple changes or accommodations they could have nurtured your talents and provided the environment to support you, instead of the ordeals you were put through. For you school should have been a time of achievement and joy, a place to display your talents. Not a place where pettiness, ignorance, or spitefulness conspired against you.

Hopefully educators will become more aware in the future. Your book would be a good place to start for that awareness.

Sofi

I got an email from  Liane Holliday Willey

Willow

I got an email from  Liane Holliday Willey

Oh really? :) What about?

Sofi

Oh really? :) What about?

That she's sad about my mum and likes that the book is going to cancer, and hopes my grieving is not overwhelming me and advice, likes my blog, hopes I continue with it etc. 

Tylermc

I'm really enjoy the other side does anybody on the forum have a fave chapter mine is jigsaw puzzles and owls have a great long weekend everyone on the forum and willow as well and thank you very much for writeing the note for me on the book the other side

Tylermc

Willow the other side is awesome have a great long weekend

Edited by Tylermc

Willow

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if the people who have read the book would be able to consider writing a review for it on my site (if that's where you bought it, if not just Amazon) and on Amazon? I would really appreciate it as it helps other people when they're looking at the book, to get an insight into it etc. - here's the link to the Amazon page: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0992784751

Thank you very much!

Sofi

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if the people who have read the book would be able to consider writing a review for it on my site (if that's where you bought it, if not just Amazon) and on Amazon? I would really appreciate it as it helps other people when they're looking at the book, to get an insight into it etc. - here's the link to the Amazon page: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0992784751

Thank you very much!

Yes, okay.  I will do it now.

Willow

Yes, okay.  I will do it now.

Thank you :D xx

NobodyGetsMeLikeIDo

I saw one of your videos on youtube, and I was fascinated. Then I saw that you made asperclick, and I had to join. Now a book :) congratulations! I will definitely be buying this ASAP.  :Sparky: