Fireandshadows

Panic Attacks

spiderwoman0_2
Well things moved and my light flashed and what not but it was mostly a feeling.

I'm the one that's done all the seeing of weird stuff over the years lol

Sofi

Have you seen ghosts?

Toran
Well things moved and my light flashed and what not but it was mostly a feeling.

Lights flicker for all sorts of reasons and objects im always forgetting where I put them lol.

The main thing is the feelings but you have to be able to control your own fear which is difficult for a child to do. Electical appliances are subject to the energys of spirit the soul however you see it. Do you get feelings at any particular time ? Any smells or maybe the same object going missing or things appearing when logically they shouldnt be there

Toran
Have you seen ghosts?

Have you ever seen anthing sofi not necessarily a ghost could be lights in the room or mists?

Toran

That sounds interesting what have you seen over the years?

Sofi
Have you ever seen anthing sofi not necessarily a ghost could be lights in the room or mists?

No, I have never seen a ghost, or anything similar. I have seen things before, sort of hallucination/flashback type of sights.

Toran
No, I have never seen a ghost, or anything similar. I have seen things before, sort of hallucination/flashback type of sights.

What sort of things did you see?

Sofi
What sort of things did you see?

I don't want to share

Toran

Ive just come out of a panic attack that came from nowhere ive no idea what set it off I just started feeling on edge and a bit shakey. It drives me crazy when there is no explination for it, I can understand a situation or a thought to set it off but out of nowhere I do find that hard to except :-(

Sofi
Ive just come out of a panic attack that came from nowhere ive no idea what set it off I just started feeling on edge and a bit shakey. It drives me crazy when there is no explination for it, I can understand a situation or a thought to set it off but out of nowhere I do find that hard to except :-(

I understand - often panic attacks come out of nowhere and when you are not feeling particularly anxious about anything :( I hope you feel more relaxed and safe soon.