luckydip

Computer tablets

luckydip

I m looking to buy a computer tablet. What wld people recommend.Is the nexus 7 any good and is the extra ecpense of those by apple worth it.

Are there any I shd avoid.

Thanks all

Willow

Hi, I moved this to off topic - general discussion :P

I've only ever held and had a quick play with an Apple iPad, so not sure what to tell you. I love the way Apple's feel, work and look etc (not to mention the quality of the screens), so in my opinion it's worth it - although me and my partner would be interested to try the Microsoft Surface. 

iggy

An iPad is great, although very expensive. Also remember apple tablets don't have flash, so if that is something you want, avoid apple!

specialstar

Depends what u want to use it for?

Iggy u can download an app if I can remember if struggling with flash on apple.

imir8atu

like pc better but have a asus transformer pro   love it  but it is not a pc   mine is a drod    hack the world :ph34r:

MANOFSTEEL2013

I like the apple Ipad but don't need or want one because the Iphone does more or less the same as the Ipad just a different sized screen

iggy
Depends what u want to use it for?

Iggy u can download an app if I can remember if struggling with flash on apple.

There are apps but I was talking about the main functions of an iPad, plus those apps might not work all the time and I don't think any of them load website animations or flash games, so it would be very disappointing of someone didn't know about that.

MANOFSTEEL2013
There are apps but I was talking about the main functions of an iPad, plus those apps might not work all the time and I don't think any of them load website animations or flash games, so it would be very disappointing of someone didn't know about that.

Why would you want flash games on an Ipad. I'm not that computer smart so i'd like to know

Khasper

it would depend what you want to use a tablet for as to which I would recommend.

Someone I know just got a 7" Kindle Fire and it is amazing. She can go online and check her emails, though she needs Wi-Fi which for her is not an issue, and it was not that expensive.

Willow
it would depend what you want to use a tablet for as to which I would recommend.

Someone I know just got a 7" Kindle Fire and it is amazing. She can go online and check her emails, though she needs Wi-Fi which for her is not an issue, and it was not that expensive.

My Step-dad has one of these I think and it does look pretty smart :)