luckydip

Computer tablets

Arthur

Me I have the ipad 4  I did not want to get android tablette due lag in games due android OS Google needs to due something about that. 

iggy
Why would you want flash games on an Ipad. I'm not that computer smart so i'd like to know

I would want flash games on an iPad if I had one instead of a pc or laptop, so that area isn't restricted if I wanted to play a game.

Arthur
I would want flash games on an iPad if I had one instead of a pc or laptop, so that area isn't restricted if I wanted to play a game.

With 60,000 apps for ipad I find that there is no need for flash games. And now HTML5 is replacing flash content witch is a lot more stable then flash

HTML

5 content is able to work on ipad.  

FireWire

I used to have an Ipad 3rd gen but gave it to my fiance as i found it to heavy to hold for long periods of time, i then got an asus transformer tablet but sold that after about 2 week's as i didn't like the security on android i didn't feel safe using it. so i'm back to using my iphone5 and laptop.

Arthur
I used to have an Ipad 3rd gen but gave it to my fiance as i found it to heavy to hold for long periods of time, i then got an asus transformer tablet but sold that after about 2 week's as i didn't like the security on android i didn't feel safe using it. so i'm back to using my iphone5 and laptop.

How is the iphone5, battery life, call quality should I wait till 5S comes out or get this one, i'm on a old Nexus S.

FireWire
How is the iphone5, battery life, call quality should I wait till 5S comes out or get this one, i'm on a old Nexus S.

I like the Iphone5 it's alot lighter than the Iphone4/s,i will get about a days use out of it before i need to put it on charge, but i'm on it most of the day.all the other stuff on it is great. the camera is really quick and when doing videos you can also take photos at the same time. call quality is really good aswell, i don't really have any complaint's about the Iphone5 it's better than the other Iphones, but not sure if it's worth waiting for the 5s as i don't know what features they will add to it.

Arthur
I like the Iphone5 it's alot lighter than the Iphone4/s,i will get about a days use out of it before i need to put it on charge, but i'm on it most of the day.all the other stuff on it is great. the camera is really quick and when doing videos you can also take photos at the same time. call quality is really good aswell, i don't really have any complaint's about the Iphone5 it's better than the other Iphones, but not sure if it's worth waiting for the 5s as i don't know what features they will add to it.

Awesome thanks for all the info  :)

MANOFSTEEL2013

iPhone 5 bigger screen and the same as an IPhone 4S not worth buying in my opinion. Also the other problem is you're tied into Apple all the time.

mary

I have an ipad mini and an iphone5.  I had gotten fed up of being on pay as you go so I switched to an iphone5 with my contract.  I quite like it but it's nothing special compared to the iphone4 in my opinion.

I love the ipad mini... I got it to try and force myself to take proper lunch breaks at work... but it's not worked so far :/  I'm going to load some music / tv shows and stuff onto it and start forcing myself to take a break. I also use it when I can't be bothered loading the laptop up.

Arthur
I have an ipad mini and an iphone5.  I had gotten fed up of being on pay as you go so I switched to an iphone5 with my contract.  I quite like it but it's nothing special compared to the iphone4 in my opinion.

I love the ipad mini... I got it to try and force myself to take proper lunch breaks at work... but it's not worked so far :/  I'm going to load some music / tv shows and stuff onto it and start forcing myself to take a break. I also use it when I can't be bothered loading the laptop up.

I did not get the mini due non retina display and specs where of the ipad 2, so i went with 32gb ipad 4 was a good choice.   

Oh yeah I made that choise since i'm heavy ipad gamer so i wanted the speed of A6X and quad-core PowerVR GPU.