luckydip

Computer tablets

mary
I did not get the mini due non retina display and specs where of the ipad 2, so i went with 32gb ipad 4 was a good choice.   

Ahh nice... 32gb would have been good actually, but saying that I just wanted something small, but bigger than my iphone, that I could sit and either play games on, or watch something on, to take my mind off work.  It's also come in extremely handy when I can't be bothered to get the laptop out like I say :) 

Arthur
Ahh nice... 32gb would have been good actually, but saying that I just wanted something small, but bigger than my iphone, that I could sit and either play games on, or watch something on, to take my mind off work.  It's also come in extremely handy when I can't be bothered to get the laptop out like I say :)

I hated taking my old HP laptop out it heavy slow and battery did not even last 2h, and it was from 2008. It incredible how long batteries last now .10h battery life is amazing for a tablet. 

I still use a desktop that's my main workstation custom build I put a i5 3570K a 660Ti and 8gb ram 64bit running  win7.

luckydip

Thanks everyone.  I don't want it to play games so don't think I will go for an Ipad.  Am thinking about nexus 7 0r even 10.

specialstar
There are apps but I was talking about the main functions of an iPad, plus those apps might not work all the time and I don't think any of them load website animations or flash games, so it would be very disappointing of someone didn't know about that.

Well i downloaded a different browser, i think it was chrome to my IPAD and i used that because i couldnt use flash i could only use tht browsert on ipad that how i got into the java chat room on blogtalkradio on my IPAD

specialstar
How is the iphone5, battery life, call quality should I wait till 5S comes out or get this one, i'm on a old Nexus S.

My battery life can be lasting about 2 days depends how many calls u make, and turning off the apps running in background, turning off internet and turning down the screen brightness to make battery last longer. I have travelled a whole day without charging, i take my emergency charger just in case as i tend to go on internet when travelling to london or i be panicky.