Ben

Tears on The Keyboard

Ben
I'm sure you will. That sarcasm you have can't stay hidden for too long I'm sure :)

Nah sarcasm is who I am :P

But I think for now I shall sign out, and catch the train. Otherwise I'll miss church tonight, and after my behaviour today, I need it! See you In a few days Panda. (That's my  new nickname for you btw)

Willow
Nah sarcasm is who I am :P

But I think for now I shall sign out, and catch the train. Otherwise I'll miss church tonight, and after my behaviour today, I need it! See you In a few days Panda. (That's my  new nickname for you btw)

Okay then, we'll see you in a few days then :) Have fun :P

Panda is, I guess, a good nickname - but it's what Chris calls me so it's already taken. In the past friends have taken to calling me 'Tree'...as in Willow Tree. Hence my name on the ASD UK forum XD

Arthur
Ok, My depression is very very bad at the moment. I'm not quite sure why, but I'm going to bed feeling very very sad, and waking up feeling worse. I've just moved to a new area, and I miss my old house, I miss my old friends, I miss my old gym and my old training partners, and generally feel like I haven't got a friend in the world. 

This isn't like me at all, I never get depression, I'm always so upbeat, and positive, but the last few weeks, I've just lost my smile. 

I want to talk to my nan, but she's dead. I want to hug my girlfriend, but we split. I don't drink, so I can't do that, I have no way of getting rid of this dark cloud. 

I'm going to stay at my fathers for a few days, he doesn't live too far from my old house, so I can meet with old friends, and train in my old gym. I'm hoping seeing old faces and being home will help me find my smile again.

My father doesn't have internet so I won't be posting for a while. Some of you may not care, but by posting this topic, I already feel like I'm doing something about my depression. 

Antidepressants are not an option, as I do not believe in pharmaceuticals, I believe this will pass, I just need to get away for a while.

Hopefully when I come back I'll be smiling again. I've got through worse, so I just have to be strong. 

Ben i know what it feels like to loose everything when you move including friends. I moved 4 time in my life 1994 Pennsylvania USA 1998 Maryland USA 1999 Toronto Canada 2005 Beijing China 2008 back in Paris   

I would have to start allover again and had meltdown due us moving so many times. It was very hard I do not plan on moving in near future ive had enough. 

My dad got promoted again and family is off to London i'm not going. staying in Paris but i will visit London on weekends to see them, only 2 or 3 hours by train. 

Get well soon depression is insane to deal with from my experience. 

Heather

Well, t sounds like you are already gone.  However, I hope you have a good getaway with your dad in your previous hometown.  I hope it can help you get through this and come back in a positive mood and outlook on life.  :)

Ben
Panda is, I guess, a good nickname - but it's what Chris calls me so it's already taken. 

Yeah, I can see how that would be weird.... How about windy? as in wind and the willows? 

Well I'm back, but as I guessed, my problems are still there, even if I feel slightly better. All I can do is dust off, and keep trying with life. Thanks to all for your responses. 

Alex
Yeah, I can see how that would be weird.... How about windy? as in wind and the willows? 

Well I'm back, but as I guessed, my problems are still there, even if I feel slightly better. All I can do is dust off, and keep trying with life. Thanks to all for your responses. 

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling too good at the moment. I hope that it's something you can get rid of soon, as I wish you all the best in life :)

Willow

Maybe we should just stick to Willow :P

And, at least you feel slightly better :) 

Ben

Yeah, let's not F about with nicknames, it just gets confusing, Willow it is ;) 

Well I finally came to terms with my problems, and have booked an appointment with the doctor today. This needs to be nipped in the bud before I do something silly, like overdose on krispy kreme doughnuts or, Take my savings to TGI Fridays. I tend to eat when I'm sad... Not good when your trying to get to 6% bodyfat. 

Willow
Yeah, let's not F about with nicknames, it just gets confusing, Willow it is ;)

Well I finally came to terms with my problems, and have booked an appointment with the doctor today. This needs to be nipped in the bud before I do something silly, like overdose on krispy kreme doughnuts or, Take my savings to TGI Fridays. I tend to eat when I'm sad... Not good when your trying to get to 6% bodyfat. 

I've never been to TGI Fridays, what's it like? We were meant to go for Chris' birthday last year but they wouldn't let us book a table when we went a couple of hours before we wanted to eat, and then when we came back there was a stupidly long queue. :(

On a serious note (well, more serious than that was) I'm glad you're going to see your doctor. Admitting you need a bit of help is always hard :)

Ben
I've never been to TGI Fridays, what's it like? We were meant to go for Chris' birthday last year but they wouldn't let us book a table when we went a couple of hours before we wanted to eat, and then when we came back there was a stupidly long queue. :(

On a serious note (well, more serious than that was) I'm glad you're going to see your doctor. Admitting you need a bit of help is always hard :)

It's worth a visit, if you get the chance, It's a bit franchise but it's still a fun place to eat. I'm a bit nervous about the doctor, but It's the start of getting a smile back on my face again so it will be worth it.