Ben

Tears on The Keyboard

Willow
It's worth a visit, if you get the chance, It's a bit franchise but it's still a fun place to eat. I'm a bit nervous about the doctor, but It's the start of getting a smile back on my face again so it will be worth it. 

Do you know what you're going to say to the doctor?

Ben

Yeah pretty much. I'm swallowing my pride, and letting my mother tag along. I know I'm nearly 23 and I should fight my own battles, but sometimes, you just need your parents, even at my age! 

Willow
Yeah pretty much. I'm swallowing my pride, and letting my mother tag along. I know I'm nearly 23 and I should fight my own battles, but sometimes, you just need your parents, even at my age! 

That's a good idea :) If you need any advice, I'd be happy to (try) and help :D

Arthur

Ah that reminds me, speaking of doctors I need to get an echocardiogram for my mitral valve prolapse.  

Needs to be done every 3 years.

Ben
That's a good idea :) If you need any advice, I'd be happy to (try) and help :D

I wouldn't want to drag you into my mess. I'll leave it to the professionals, you have enough on your plate without me moaning. 

mary

Glad to hear your visit to your Dad's has helped somewhat, and also to see that you're going to go see your doctor.  Really hope that they can help and that you can start getting your life back on track, as you wish for it to be.  You appear to me to be a strong willed kind of person, so I know that you'll not let anything stand in your way if you really want it, but sometimes, getting some help makes it that much easier!

And, no one would want to read about you overdosing on Krispy Kreme... what a way to go!! ;/

Hope the doc's visit goes well... no shame in taking your mum along... I find that sometimes when I go to doctor's visits, or anything important like that, I forget some of what they say, so an extra pair of ears is a good thing!

specialstar
I've never been to TGI Fridays, what's it like? We were meant to go for Chris' birthday last year but they wouldn't let us book a table when we went a couple of hours before we wanted to eat, and then when we came back there was a stupidly long queue. :(

On a serious note (well, more serious than that was) I'm glad you're going to see your doctor. Admitting you need a bit of help is always hard :)[/quote

It is yummy but well busy in there I usually book online week in advance so to avoid the issue

specialstar

Ben hugs I know what it feels to feel depressed, take things easy. Is there something that helps when u feel sad. Here if u need me

Ben

Is there something that helps when u feel sad. 

"FF" Which stands for, 'Forum Fun' Remember darkshine? Big advocate for Forum Fun. They call it the tear of the clown, I'll be funny at inopportune moments, you'll just have to forgive me :P 

specialstar

hmm lets think of joke that make u laugh.

So once the paramedic asked if i had drunk more than usual, i reply yes Orange Juice and he laughs. Really h meant alcohol ahahaha