Ben

Tears on The Keyboard

Ben
hmm lets think of joke that make u laugh.

So once the paramedic asked if i had drunk more than usual, i reply yes Orange Juice and he laughs. Really h meant alcohol ahahaha

okay-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-21

Ben

Well, I'm going to be getting help now. I decided to opt for counselling rather than cramming antidepressants down my throat. The problems I have need to be dealt with head on, not masked over with drugs.

I'm going to start mind mapping all of the things that are on my mind, and take that to my first counselling session. It will be a long slow process, but one by one, I'm going to tackle my problems. 

Willow
Well, I'm going to be getting help now. I decided to opt for counselling rather than cramming antidepressants down my throat. The problems I have need to be dealt with head on, not masked over with drugs.

I'm going to start mind mapping all of the things that are on my mind, and take that to my first counselling session. It will be a long slow process, but one by one, I'm going to tackle my problems. 

Good for you :D

I've had a lot of counseling in the past and it helps, but only if you admit you want to help yourself to deal with things. ie, if you don't think there's anything wrong, it'll never work. But, it sounds like you'll be okay.

Sofi

:)

I agree antidepressants aren't the answer if you know you have things you need to deal with yourself, before you can ever begin to feel better. 

HalfFull

We would all prefer our mum not to go to the GP with us but sometimes these things are necessary and we have to accept them if it gets the best result and not shameful. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Ben

Let me say this, It says alot about this forum, that I can come here and be so honest with myself publically. Admitting to over 100 people that I haven't met, that I need my mothers help is quite a big deal. I'm a very proud independent man, and never admit things like that. Hell! I never even accept my parents help, unless my life depends on it! Let alone admit to it. 

Also the content in this topic is deeply personal, and I feel safe about it being here. When this is over, I won't forget the help I received here. 

Andy
Let me say this, It says alot about this forum, that I can come here and be so honest with myself publically. Admitting to over 100 people that I haven't met, that I need my mothers help is quite a big deal. I'm a very proud independent man, and never admit things like that. Hell! I never even accept my parents help, unless my life depends on it! Let alone admit to it. 

Also the content in this topic is deeply personal, and I feel safe about it being here. When this is over, I won't forget the help I received here. 

Ben, you like everyone else here is anonymous, you can be as personal as you like no one will identify you from it if that is the concern, but I don't care, I find online I am better than off, online is a lot of my social life where people help with every concern where offline many are clueless or just don't want to know.

I have been personal here and I plan to get more so soon but hey even my likeness is on here, but I am out in the open now, I no longer need to hide for what I say online, I am always true with it, I treat online in the very same way I treat offline, people may accept me or not, that is their choice.