Alex

Back from break...

Sofi

Everyone should feel comfortable to post whatever they want and should not feel like their opinion/input won't matter. I know I feel like this from time to time but we shouldn't. I accept everyones' opinion and different issues they might face, I know generally most people do as well. As long as what you post is nice and respectful to others, and no matter how small or menial you think it is, it is very welcomed. I like to hear everyones' inputs, everyone can learn from each other.

I won't send a comment in reply to something I have absolutely no idea or knowledge about. I can only talk about what I know or have experienced. I have thought about some topic threads and I am still not sure if they are appropriate to discuss on a forum, I feel I might need to ask someone, like Willow, if they are appropriate to discuss. I don't want to appear like a weirdo discussing inappropriate topics. I am known to say inappropriate things out loud. 

Alex
I feel the same, sometimes I just feel like calling it a day and having my account deleted, because sometimes I feel that my posts are pointless or no one wants to read what I write. I also tend to swear a lot I'm not sure why but it just comes out as I'm typing so I have to go back and edit my posts. I'm never really sure if what I'm saying is appropriate or not as I do tend to say the wrong stuff a lot if the time. Maybe that's why I find it hard to make friends online. I always feel as though I am just left sitting in the corner alone a lot of the time.

I'm a really shy person and get really anxious about silly things that normally lead to me closing my Facebook and other sites I've joined only to regret it the next day. It just keeps going around in a circle with me and I can't seem to stop it. I'm almost 29 but I feel like a 9 year old sometimes thats been told off for being naughty.

I doubt ill ever get this thing called life under control or understand it.

I can relate to this...I have thought about deleting my Facebook a couple of times, but in the end I didn't do it because I realize that it's bad to isolate myself completely :)

But if you do want to chat about anything you can message me.  Also, you could even start a blog or journal to write your thoughts, it could help you get the thoughts out.. or even organize them so you can share the ones you wish to easier? :)

I'm glad to know that I can message you! And I have thought about having a blog or something similar before :)

Welcome back :) Is that a quote of the doctor in your signature, by the way?

It sure is! I can't remember exactly which Doctor said it... I think it might have been one of the old ones that said it to begin with, and then David Tennant said it aswell - I think...

Alex
I do this all the time. I'm siting writing up a reply to something and at the end I reread it and say do I really want to post this. I usually end up closing out and not posting anything, or sometimes I'll go back to post and it won't sound right, at least to me.

I'm more of a forum lurker than an active poster.

Yes - I do this alot too... And I too lurk alot, just like I do in real life.. Watch other people's conversation and don't add anything to the conversation xD

iggy

It sure is! I can't remember exactly which Doctor said it... I think it might have been one of the old ones that said it to begin with, and then David Tennant said it aswell - I think...

It's from "Blink" ( the episode with the weeping angels and the doctor on the DVD I wasn't sure if you were referencing that or something else, I didn't want tk assume you were a doctor who fan from a quote :P

Alex
It's from "Blink" ( the episode with the weeping angels and the doctor on the DVD I wasn't sure if you were referencing that or something else, I didn't want tk assume you were a doctor who fan from a quote :P

Good to know :D I am a Doctor Who fan ;)

Alex

All your kind replies put a smile on my face :) Human interaction is really worth pursuing! Lol :P

Willow
It's from "Blink" ( the episode with the weeping angels and the doctor on the DVD I wasn't sure if you were referencing that or something else, I didn't want tk assume you were a doctor who fan from a quote 

For some reason, I seem to have an image in my head of him waving a banana around when he says it...

Willow
For some reason, I seem to have an image in my head of him waving a banana around when he says it...

Hmm no it's not....it's The Girl In The Fireplace where he has a banana isn't it?

iggy
Hmm no it's not....it's The Girl In The Fireplace where he has a banana isn't it?

Bananas are in the girl in the fireplace, and the doctor dances and an unidentified smith episode in series 5..., its amazing what people upload to YouTube really!