Sign in to follow this  
Whoknows

Matters of freedom and sexuality (at least the part that gets constantly distortioned and censored)

Whoknows

You know, there's quite a lot in confusion in that theme, so I wanted to talk to you about and see what you think.

If sexuality is about the relations between living creatures, why do people reduce it to coupling anything that lives? It's quite sickening.

Why do people call coitus or fornication "sex" if that is the word used to describe the physical difference between a man a woman, as with male and female?

Why so many people who are younger than me, think that pleasure is only used for that, when anything can give pleasure?

Another thing that worried me is that people have very little insight in the matters related to their body, or even the way some people tend publicize it:

http://jezebel.com/the-most-important-thing-teen-girls-should-do-but-dont-1563444100

I'm don't think it's the most important thing to do, but at least someone should explain about it. At least in a way one would feel comfortable.

Edited by Whoknows

greenerthanyou

So, what is it in particular that you find sickening? I'm confused by your post. Can you explain it a bit?

Monoamine

Why do people call coitus or fornication "sex" if that is the word used to describe the physical difference between a man a woman, as with male and female?

Because "sex" is short for "sexual intercourse" and the primary definition of the word sex is/involves the physical distinction between male and female.

Edited by Monoamine

L Lawliet

If sexuality is about the relations between living creatures, why do people reduce it to coupling anything that lives? It's quite sickening.

I'm confused by this bit. Are you talking about inter species relationships? (Bestiality and such?)

I'm confused in general :P

Whoknows

I'm confused by this bit. Are you talking about inter species relationships? (Bestiality and such?)

I'm confused in general :P

That works, too. I was also talking about people caring too much about fucking, rather than loving.

Edited by Whoknows

Whoknows

Because "sex" is short for "sexual intercourse" and the primary definition of the word sex is/involves the physical distinction between male and female.

? Is it really because of that?

So, what is it in particular that you find sickening? I'm confused by your post. Can you explain it a bit?

That people care too much about fucking. Either that or I care too much about them caring too much on it.

No Longer Here

If you're not experiencing sex in a wonderful and mutually loving way I'm afraid you're in the wrong relationship.

MrGrey

My response exactly. 

On this thread I have to say I have the same opinion as Xeno and to the "what?" gif I would like to add a "wtf?!" as well.

After clicking on the linky from the opening post, I would like to make it clear that if the thread is about teen girls masturbating, all my opinions will only be about the 18-ish and 19-ish part of the "teenage" age range... as I'm not sure it's even legal for me, on my current location, to discuss any younger than that.  :)