FireWire

Hearing voices

Arthur

Have any of you heard your thoughts and every thing your thoughts are saying is in very very loud noise. Feels like head going to explode. 

Sofi
Have any of you heard your thoughts and every thing your thoughts are saying is in very very loud noise. Feels like head going to explode. 

Yes - usually all the thoughts I hear and the voices are in a very loud voice like shouting :( It gives me a bad headache and sore ears sometimes. 

Arthur
Yes - usually all the thoughts I hear and the voices are in a very loud voice like shouting :( It gives me a bad headache and sore ears sometimes. 

Shouting that's the word thank you.  :)  

Khasper

Everyonce in a while I can swear I hear someone calling my name, or saying something even though no one is around.

It does make me feel a little bit creeped out. For a long time I had to wander around and see what was going on.

I don't hear any loud yelling unless it is from my neighbor upstairs, he will stand and yell whoa for about a minute.

I also do see animals or things moving that are not there. I wouldn't say that I see bugs, spiders or reptiles, but cats, hamsters and ferrets. 

Alex

I do hear voices, but I can control them and I know they are my own creations. Often it's my own voice telling me to do something or do something in a certain way, but it can also be other peoples voices that I know from various TV shows etc. that talk to me. 

Sometimes if I feel lonely, I have conversations with different people inside my head, and while they are often peaceful conversations, they can also be arguments. That usually leads to me telling myself to shut up, but then I can't shut up, and the voices keep coming. That usually leads me to think that I need to talk to my friends on Skype or other media, so I can get my thoughts out.

Toran

No ive never heard any voices or seen anything I didnt know what it was. I havent read of any of these things being associated with aspergers so I cant understand where a lot of you are coming from. I knew somebody who heard voices but he was a spiritualist and gave information he could not have known do I believe or disbelieve? I go with what I can see for myself so in that case yes it was amazing information but for myself no ive never heard any voices.

StormCrow

I have never herd voices, untill the last three weeks.

I was sitting in my room and I herd people taking to eachother, but it wasn't anyone in the house.

I think it was three girls, but it was just far enough to not hear what they were saying. I ran out of my room and all the lights were out and everyone was asleep.

specialstar

Yes, i had started hearing voices since 17 years old. Did something start triggering them, i know that bullying triggered mine. It is part of my condition i have, but not my autism

mary

I don't hear voices, and never have... but I do hear my own thoughts, but then I thought that was normal!?

Toran
I don't hear voices, and never have... but I do hear my own thoughts, but then I thought that was normal!?

Understanding your own thoughts is normal to me it can be like your reading a book thinking is kind of the same if that makes sense.