Scheduled Live-streams Read more... ×
aspiesw

Where do people want to go?

aspiesw

Just wondering where people want to really want to visit, whether it be in the UK or anywhere around the world. I really want to go to Edinburgh, I've been to Cardiff, Borth, Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol, I just feel like Edinburgh's the really big one, the place I really want to visit

DominikaCupcake

I want to visit Borneo for volunteer work at orangutan orphanage. But i also want to og to Japan, Greece, USA and Egypt.

Actually i had a chance to og to Edinburgh this year with the school trip, but i hate those or group trips generally. I would rather be more indepented of where and when i want to og and what i want to see than being with the group all the time.

Ala

Indonesia, Bhutan, Ethiopia, Armenia, Georgia, Nothern Ireland, Scotland, Siscily, Patagonia and Polynesia.

Nintendo2

London England, Ireland, Scotland and Israel.

aspiesw

There's Barry Island as well in Wales. Which is meant to be beautiful, and Brighton - which I'm going to in August for my birthday celebration, can't wait! Edinburgh's the really big one though

Echo

London England, Ireland, Scotland and Israel.

:( You don't want to come to Wales? lol 

Sofi

Greece, Japan, Egypt & East Midlands 

Kuribo [old account]

Just wondering where people want to really want to visit, whether it be in the UK or anywhere around the world. I really want to go to Edinburgh, I've been to Cardiff, Borth, Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol, I just feel like Edinburgh's the really big one, the place I really want to visit

I'm curious - why Edinburgh? I live here and don't particularly care for it.

Sofi

I don't know why several people want to come to Edinburgh Kuribo. I think they like the sound of the city centre and people like the history. I like the quiet areas I hate the city centre. 

L Lawliet

Japan, Austria, Rome...I'll be frank, there aren't many places I don't want to go :P