aspiesw

Where do people want to go?

aspiesw

Just wondering where people want to really want to visit, whether it be in the UK or anywhere around the world. I really want to go to Edinburgh, I've been to Cardiff, Borth, Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol, I just feel like Edinburgh's the really big one, the place I really want to visit

• Helpful 1

DominikaCupcake

I want to visit Borneo for volunteer work at orangutan orphanage. But i also want to og to Japan, Greece, USA and Egypt.

Actually i had a chance to og to Edinburgh this year with the school trip, but i hate those or group trips generally. I would rather be more indepented of where and when i want to og and what i want to see than being with the group all the time.

• Helpful 1

Ala

Indonesia, Bhutan, Ethiopia, Armenia, Georgia, Nothern Ireland, Scotland, Siscily, Patagonia and Polynesia.

• Helpful 1

Nintendo2

London England, Ireland, Scotland and Israel.

• Helpful 1

aspiesw

There's Barry Island as well in Wales. Which is meant to be beautiful, and Brighton - which I'm going to in August for my birthday celebration, can't wait! Edinburgh's the really big one though

• Helpful 1

Echo

London England, Ireland, Scotland and Israel.

:( You don't want to come to Wales? lol 

• Helpful 2

Sofi

Greece, Japan, Egypt & East Midlands 

• Helpful 2

Disappeared

Just wondering where people want to really want to visit, whether it be in the UK or anywhere around the world. I really want to go to Edinburgh, I've been to Cardiff, Borth, Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol, I just feel like Edinburgh's the really big one, the place I really want to visit

I'm curious - why Edinburgh? I live here and don't particularly care for it.

• Helpful 1

Sofi

I don't know why several people want to come to Edinburgh Kuribo. I think they like the sound of the city centre and people like the history. I like the quiet areas I hate the city centre. 

• Helpful 2

L Lawliet

Japan, Austria, Rome...I'll be frank, there aren't many places I don't want to go :P

aspiesw

I'm curious - why Edinburgh? I live here and don't particularly care for it.

Went there when I was young and loved it :P

lao tzu

london, to do the touristy things,museums,big ben,parliament,buck palace,grenwich.went as a child but cant remember it very well.

holy island off the lleyn peninsula,burial place of a thousand saints,very hard to get to because of the tides:)

Willow

California, Florida, New Mexico, New York, Nevada, Denver...most other states...

Sweden, Norway, Denmark, The Netherlands 

...maybe Australia

• Helpful 2

greenerthanyou

Ireland, Finland, New Zealand, Laos, Indonesia, Kenya, Japan. Finland is at the top, really. I want to see the Northern Lights. Plus, I love their language, and I tend to get on quite well with the people.

• Helpful 1

Nesf

Transsylvania, because I didn't visit this part of Romania when I was there. Then, the Balkan states. Following that, the rest of the world, avoiding the really big cities. I would like to visit Unesco World heritage sites, or places of natural beauty. The Grand Canyon would be really awesome to visit :)

I would like to go to Europa (Jupiter's moon) to explore the frozen ocean for signs of life, to check out Saturn's moons, see what the centre of the Earth actually looks like and to go hunting for inhabited planets outside our solar system. Anyone got a TARDIS they could lend me? :)

Edited by Nesf
  • Helpful 4

Nedarb

Anywhere but rural Ontario!

• Helpful 2

Xmas

I would really like to go to Ireland I've never been there before, and while I am there it has to be a must to visit Dublin and have a Guinness in a local pub - ahhh such ambition.

• Helpful 1

Nintendo2

Sorry Wales to. 

• Helpful 1

Echo

Sorry Wales to. 

lol XD

• Helpful 2

Sofi

I would add Poland to mine because I can understand the language, and Finland and Latvia. 

• Helpful 2

Heather

:( You don't want to come to Wales? lol 

Me me!  I want to go to Wales again!! 

I want to go to many other places in Wales... it would be nice to see south Wales too I think and see more of North Wales.. and how about mid Wales while I'm at it.. hopefully when my boyfriend gets a car and I get to the UK we will do more travelling.

I also want to go to Edinburgh.  One reason is because of Sofi, and the other just because I want to go to Scotland  and it sounds nice there and everything. :)  

And I want to explore other places in England.. doesn't really matter which other places.. but my boyfriend and I will probably search based on where nice vegan friendly cafes are, and nice garden centres! :D  Maybe also where the museums/castles/historical sites are because those are cool places to visit.

We also want to see Germany because it's a beautiful place and we both have a connection to Germany in our family histories.

And I also want to visit all over Canada... because I've only really been to BC and Alberta. :D  

And then maybe some other places.. not really in any specific order though.

• Helpful 4

Tylermc

I really whant too go back too Manchester England too see a another Manchester United game and I whould love too go too Spain and Australia and New Zealand and I whould love too go too Scotland too see the mcmillan family castle and as well South Africa and holland

And I would love too go and see Ireland and Wales

• Helpful 2

Tylermc

I whould love too go back too Manchester and go see a Manchester United game as well Australia and New Zealand and also I whould love too go and see my family castle in Scotland and I whould love too check out the rest of Scotland because that's where my family's roots are and I whould love too check out Ireland and Wales and as well holland

jenny.wren76

Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Washington State, Oregon, Canada, New York, Austin Texas, San Francisco, Atlanta Georgia is nice, Sanibel Island in Florida, and I'd really love to live in San Diego again.

Ala

If I was going to go somewhere, I would actually go to Berlin. It wouldn't be so much to go to a place but to be there and do stuff. I spent one month there in 2012 and I haven't had the chance to go back. During this trip I was also about to go to the arctic circle in Finland to experience 24 hour sunlight but decided to stay in Berlin.. That kind of experience for me would be really interesting... I would still love to go somewhere within the Arctic Circle.

Another place I would seriously like to go to is Patagonia. I did go to Northern Patagonia a little while ago and really loved the environment and location however I would like to go further South and spend time at the very bottom of the continent and maybe stay there long enough to experience Aurora Australis.... I would really like to live somewhere where there are frequent auroras.

Transsylvania, because I didn't visit this part of Romania when I was there. Then, the Balkan states.

I spent some time travelling around the Balkans a little while ago. I didn't get the chance to go to Romania and Transylvania as at the time you still needed a visa to go there and I was too impatient to wait...

Edited by Alana
  • Helpful 1