specialstar

I am poorly

specialstar

Last Friday evening the doctor said that I have the Viral Infection: is unsure what kind of virus but i am not allowed to go out the house until it clears up. I am claustraphobic so i feel trapped in the house now as i cannot go out for fresh air its like i cannot breath. I seem to keep drinking 1 litre of Orange Juice and that is well excessive for me to drink. 

Willow

:( you're supposed to drink a lot when you're poorly though so maybe that's why. I hope you feel better soon!

Ben

Clean distilled water is a better option. Way too much sugar in juice. Make sure your curtains are open, your windows are clear, and open slightly, cold air is actually beneficial. Don't sit up until four in the morning watching the In The Night Garden remix collaboration on YouTube. Get good quality sound sleep, and perhaps avoid the internet for a bit. Try listening to the radio instead. 

Arthur

get well soon I hope it's not the flu. It's out of control this session, I know lot people that had it. 

Are you able to open the windows for fresh air, and yes drink lots of water when sick.

Alex

Get well soon! And yes - Drink lots of water and get some sleep. That always helps :)

Sofi

Get well soon Kirsty :) Opening the windows seems like a good idea and drinking filtered water. Night Nurse medicine is good to help you sleep if you are struggling to sleep due to feeling really poorly.

Andy
Last Friday evening the doctor said that I have the Viral Infection: is unsure what kind of virus but i am not allowed to go out the house until it clears up. I am claustraphobic so i feel trapped in the house now as i cannot go out for fresh air its like i cannot breath. I seem to keep drinking 1 litre of Orange Juice and that is well excessive for me to drink. 

It's odd when we are out of sorts, our bodes seem to know what is needs and so creates cravings and drinking litres of orange juice could suggest it craves vitamin C, but vitamin C is one of the substances known that shifts a cold.

That bug that was around a few weeks ago that everyone was complaining about, rarely I got it, but I shifted it within two days by upping my consumption of certain things I know shifts cold, namely 4g of vitamin C a day, zinc, garlic and echinacea and true to form it went quickly as I said, within two days.

Also in vitamin C is fructose a fruit sugar which also helps with shifting of bugs and of course the fluid intake also helps. But of cravings your body needs, it does pay to be aware of what it craves as it gives you a good guide to your health.

I crave sugar and I eat a lot of refined sugar, like a half a kilo a week, my GP was horrified and tested for sugar related health issues but found nothing yet the quantity of sugar I eat, it doesn't show as I am underweight, and as the result of today, lighter that what I normally am, where normally with a height of six foot tall I am 75kg, today it was 72kg, three kilo's of weight is a lot to shift, like where did it go and why as nothing is different from any other time and of the tests I have had last year, there is nothing suggestive of something developing aside from the postural hypotension getting worse with more black outs than was in the past as I have always had this.

specialstar

Thanks i do drink water any way. But i dont usually drink orange juice that excessive obviously needed it because im poorly. I actually fall asleep early and i nap in my  bed to get rest. 

specialstar
get well soon I hope it's not the flu. It's out of control this session, I know lot people that had it. 

Are you able to open the windows for fresh air, and yes drink lots of water when sick.

I think it is the flu because i been sick, and i am aching all over. And i cannot keep my windows open for long otherwise i panic someone will get in

Ben

Sounds like a type of norovirus. With these virus' the bacteria feeds off sugar, avoid anything that contains a calorie until your symptoms subside. Fasting Is your best friend. Keep drinking water, and only water.