specialstar

I am poorly

Sofi
I have made butternut squash, tomatoes and carrot soup but like said im skint on money this week

That sounds lovely, i love butternut squash and carrot. That might help you feel a little better :)

Toran
I have made butternut squash, tomatoes and carrot soup but like said im skint on money this week

Thats the trouble eating good and healthy food is so expensive but if you want burgers sausages or anything thats unhealthy its either going for a pound or on offer its no wonder so many people are struggling with weight issues.

Sofi
Thats the trouble eating good and healthy food is so expensive but if you want burgers sausages or anything thats unhealthy its either going for a pound or on offer its no wonder so many people are struggling with weight issues.

Yes - you are right, and I hate burgers and sausages. I would rather starve to be honest. This butternut squash and carrot and tomato soup sounds really nice but all the ingredients probably do cost more than £1 burgers

Ben

Liver, the best food in the world, and dirt cheap. You can get a decent sized liver, for no more than £1. Oats, 1kg sack for 75p. Sardines, and herring fillets, are never more than £1.50. Always, food out there that's cheap, You just have to know what to shop for.

Veg isn't as great as the media portray. The 5 a day dogma is a scam. 

specialstar

I don't eat them. I'm gluten and lactose intolerant. I'm on a diet that only contains eating pork loin, chicken, gammon, fish, vegs and low salt and sugar beans and eggs and fruit I'm paid next week so I'm only limited on food money this week

specialstar
Liver, the best food in the world, and dirt cheap. You can get a decent sized liver, for no more than £1. Oats, 1kg sack for 75p. Sardines, and herring fillets, are never more than £1.50. Always, food out there that's cheap, You just have to know what to shop for.

Veg isn't as great as the media portray. The 5 a day dogma is a scam.

I absolutely hate liver it caused me sensory issues. Oats also contain gluten