Guest Chris

What do you do?

Carlos Andres Delgado C

I'm a 3rd Medical Student, specializing my self in Psychiatry and currently an intern of Max Peralta Hospital in Costa Rica. I study in the University of Costa Rica. 

I attend people in the ER sometimes or i attend people in Psychiatry sometimes! But i love being a Doctor/Medical Student 

edion

I work as an assistant nurse at the hospital here in town. I hope to be able to work more but i'm not allowed to work datumen now becouse there have been complaints from my couligues. I will have a meeting with the job agency and my counselor after the summer and try to work something out.

Bruce

Oxfam online books (now doing Thurs & Fri, 10-12) & general admin at a local community centre (Tues, 10:30-13:30)  :)

Sofi

I work as an assistant nurse at the hospital here in town. I hope to be able to work more but i'm not allowed to work datumen now becouse there have been complaints from my couligues. I will have a meeting with the job agency and my counselor after the summer and try to work something out.

Oxfam online books (now doing Thurs & Fri, 10-12) & general admin at a local community centre (Tues, 10:30-13:30)  :)

Well done for finding some work 

Bruce

They're voluntary jobs, of course. I've mentioned them around the forum....

Sofi

They're voluntary jobs, of course. I've mentioned them around the forum....

Yeah, I knew about them. Still, well done! 

Bruce

Thanks! Thought you must have seen my other posts about it.

Kaygee

I am a network account administrator

Spiderman0_2

Well I used to work in R&D for a rather large household manufacturing company, working in the polishes department for 4 years (I left for a little while). I did a stint in depilatories for the same company as a temp (after my transplant failed) ended up in the stability services bit since I couldn't get a permanent job in any of the 'proper' R&D departments. I once got an email saying they had 'concerns about my commitment', so make of that what you will (I already have drawn my own conclusions).

Left about 18 months ago primarily to get married to Mrs S but to be honest it was becoming difficult to cope with work and dialysis.

weebo

i work part time for the Disney store been here 7 years starting to think i want more now though and iam feeling rather lost in life but i guess i should be grateful that i have a job.