Spiderman0_2

If I ruled the world...

Spiderman0_2

Just a bit of fun, what would you do if you were undisputed ruler of the world?

:)

Ben

Introduce communism. Get rid of money, and start trading. Anyone who decides to be egotistical, and thinks they can start pursuing leadership on there own, will be shot through the skull. 

The problem with this world, has come through peoples ego's, and arrogance. No hierarchy, means no discrimination, that will then lead to world peace. Religion is what it is, people will believe, what they will believe, but no good will ever come from money. 

Boobookittyfrag

The minute you impose your will on others, all is lost.

The point of living, is to live.

Shooting people through skulls never solved anything.

Willow

Hmm. If I ruled the world I'd hand in my resignation. What a ridiculous amount of pressure to have!

Arthur

If I ruled the world I would stop all military budget and get our damn species to explore the solar system. 

2010 NASA budget = $18.724 billion 2010 Military Budget = $1.03 trillion. (USA) 

We should be very ashamed of our politics.

Sofi
Hmm. If I ruled the world I'd hand in my resignation. What a ridiculous amount of pressure to have!

This took me so long to understand! I have been sitting here thinking "What does she mean?!" :P Now, I get it and I would do exactly the same if it was me! Nothing would get done if I ruled the world anyway. 

If I ruled the world I would stop all military budget and get our damn species to explore the solar system. 

2010 NASA budget = $18.724 billion 2010 Military Budget = $1.03 trillion. (USA) 

We should be very ashamed of our politics.

That's actually ridiculous. Swap those budgets around. 

Ben
The minute you impose your will on others, all is lost.

The point of living, is to live.

Shooting people through skulls never solved anything.

Lol I rule the world, If someone tries to co rule it, there own way, they will be terminated. 

Ben
Just a bit of fun,

Let me reiterate this part, before I get another moral bashing. 

Heather

I think it's a lot of pressure to rule the world too.. and how to handle it all.. and people being unhappy in any situation. 

However I have a few things that I'd like to see in the world.

-Stop spending on military budgets ..  but not necessarily all spent on space travel.  I think we can do other things with it though like supporting people and helping everyone on the world live in peace and live good lives

-Growing more fruits and vegetables organically

-Making sure everyone has access to good food and water and clean air

-Allowing everyone to be educated in a career that they are interested in (no military though)

And those are a few things.. but then when I think of it realistically in the world that we live in.. There is too much greed.. and how do we stop it?  Can we stop it?  I mean I guess if I was ruler I'd have more power to put people in their place.. but I don't know if I'd be comfortable with that! I don't know.. I think that no human could really be the best leader of the whole world.. in my personal beliefs, only God/ a higher power is capable of that. :)  It might sound like I'm taking this too seriously.. but I'm not really.. I understand it's just a bit of fun.. but I was trying to give a good answer so I thought about it like it might happen.  But ruling a world is far more complicated than I would like!!

Spiderman0_2

If I ruled the world all the people who have appeared on Jeremy Kyle would be placed on an island somewhere far away from the rest of civilisation :)

Oh and I would have a 'running man' style show featuring all those who have harmed children, all other criminals would be forced to watch re-runs of Crossroads and Albion Market for the rest of their lives.

I would make a benevolent dictator and only eliminate those who disagree with me :P

I would also devert funds into scientific research from military spending, afterall since I am in charge what is there to fight over?