Rocco

The Compliment Thread

Rocco

This is the Compliment Thread.

A place for positive comments to express appreciation, thanks, likes, or happy things about others. I hope to bring more positive and uplifting energy to this great forum.

Have a Day and thanks for reading this.

Rocco

Appreciated JCarenza.

Thank you Tylermc, for bringing so much positivity and kindness to the forums.

Ben, your replies and statements are often hilarious, insightful, positive and supportive. You also sound smart.

Dream, you write like an accomplished wordsmith, and should be a famous author.

JennyWren and Greener than you, very supportive and kindhearted women.

Willow, great site, thanks for that.

Alex, great job making the Happy Thread. It's my favorite! You are awesome!

Monoamine

This is a great idea for a thread. I've found that people are more likely (in general, not on this forum) to criticize and point out faults regarding everything and everyone than express appreciation for what they love, or compliment people who they admire. The problem is not the fact that negative opinions are expressed, it is just that many of those people become silent during the times they should be giving praise.

Rocco

Well said Monoamine, thanks for the like.

Eden

I'm new here, although I can say I truly appreciate the brief but interesting interactions i have had with Nesf, regarding music, thus far. I also appreciate how nice everyone is, here. I don't have very much interaction with people, but I tend to wish that I did, and I am finding this forum to be such a positive (and enlightening) place for me to hang out when I have free time, take my mental breaks from work, etc. I am grateful, quite honestly. I particularly like how everyone is so kind to one another, here. There seems to be so much empathy and love exuded here. This is a very nice topic.

Nesf

I'm new here, although I can say I truly appreciate the brief but interesting interactions i have had with Nesf, regarding music, thus far. I also appreciate how nice everyone is, here. I don't have very much interaction with people, but I tend to wish that I did, and I am finding this forum to be such a positive (and enlightening) place for me to hang out when I have free time, take my mental breaks from work, etc. I am grateful, quite honestly. I particularly like how everyone is so kind to one another, here. There seems to be so much empathy and love exuded here. This is a very nice topic.

Thanks, it's very rare for me to meet someone who shares a similar taste in music with me, and a real treat when I do :)

I appreciate the forum as a whole and all its members. I don't want to single out any particular members because I'm afraid I might forget someone, or someone may feel that I'm leaving them out, but the advice, interaction and sense of community have helped me enormously to get through a difficult period of my life and emerge from depression.

Kuribo [old account]

Thank you Rocco for being so caring and bringing positivity to the forum.

Thank you Willow for creating such an amazing forum, and for the little things like the font in my signature and the note you sent me.

Thank you Chris for the same, and for all of your helpful, informative posts.

Thank you Nesf for your kindness and support.

Dandelion, I appreciate your supportive messages to me. You're a kind, positive person.

Wren, we don't always see eye to eye, but you're a caring person and a good friend. Thank you.

Ben and Alex, your posts are consistently kind and thoughtful, but also hilarious.

Smithy, you're a great person and I hope life will get better for you in the future.

Thank you spiderwoman for your kindness and support.

Most of all, thank you Sofi for being there for me through a very difficult time even though you've had so many problems to contend with.

Alex

Awww, thanks everyone :) It's too much!

Special thanks to Willow and Chris for making this forum happen, and being awesome in general. And thanks to all my friends, and everyone else on the forum for being such kind and thoughtful people.

I love you all! 。◕‿◕。

Eden

I neglected to say how much I appreciate Alex, for helping me, by answering my inquiries when I initially set up my profile page! Thank you so much, Alex!

In addition... I would like to thank Kuribo for suggesting this forum to me! Thank you, Kuribo!

:-)

Edited by Eden