Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gerrymanders Pose

you've got to laugh.

Gerrymanders Pose

I am on medication to be subdued enough to cope with the chaos that is my partner. She has ADHD badly and will not get help. I have Aspergers and have to weave in and out of the emotional mind field that she is and it is very emotional.

Anyway the funny thing was that the soicial worker who is with us  gave HER £150 as a payment for having to live with me. TRUE.

Of course i could go on..

Nesf

Yes, generally speaking Asperger's is considered more of a 'disability' than ADHD by social services, regardless what the reality might be.

Whoknows

?

jcarenza10

I am on medication to be subdued enough to cope with the chaos that is my partner. She has ADHD badly and will not get help. I have Aspergers and have to weave in and out of the emotional mind field that she is and it is very emotional.

Anyway the funny thing was that the soicial worker who is with us  gave HER £150 as a payment for having to live with me. TRUE.

You should be happy that you have a partner. 

the strangest man

Oh I am so grateful for that wonderful gift of humour that Aspergers grants we blessed few :-) I trust you helped her spend the £150 wisely :-)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.