Toran

Best T V Series Ever

Toran

Thought it would be interesting to see what everybody thought would be the best T V Series of all time. List the reasons you think its the best why its so appealing to the public. Can be anything for any reason just some light hearted fun to lift the spirits.

iggy

Doctor who! The longest running sci fi on TV, it goes anywhere and everywhere, and even now can surprise you with interesting story arcs. Ok, so there is the odd episode which isn't so great, but for me it is the best.

Spiderman0_2

Err Jeremy Kyle.....(Only joking!)

For me its Babylon 5, it had a long term story arc and great writing with rarely duff episodes. Dr Who is up there too,and there is a long list of sci-fi shows!

As a kid, many moons ago, I would have probably said something like Mysterious Cities of Gold or Thundercats

spiderwoman0_2

When I was a kid, it was Starsky and Hutch, Cagney and Lacey, Fame, Battle of the Planets, Spiderman and Monkey, now it's Sex and The City, Bones, Fringe, ER, House and Dr Who.

Toran

Have to agree there with Dr Who it has so many twists and turns and when you think how are they going to explain that they always do with some great explanation. His next assistant has already died twice very intriguing, I wonder if its his daughters regeneration? In the doctors daughter it ended with him saying watch me run clara said it twice. At the end of the doctors daughter she said in the shuttle worlds to save and and a lot of running? Probably way to obvious but thats new as the doctor would say would explore a new aspect of the doctor being a dad?

Toran
Have to agree there with Dr Who it has so many twists and turns and when you think how are they going to explain that they always do with some great explanation. His next assistant has already died twice very intriguing, I wonder if its his daughters regeneration? In the doctors daughter it ended with him saying watch me run clara said it twice. At the end of the doctors daughter she said in the shuttle worlds to save and and a lot of running? Probably way to obvious but thats new as the doctor would say would explore a new aspect of the doctor being a dad?

I meant at the end of the christmas special he said watch me run oops

specialstar

Waterloo road is my favourite

Marchlands followed on by lightfields

UK border force

there mine

MANOFSTEEL2013

The Two Ronnies family fun entertainment along with Only Fools and Horses, Open all Hours and Porridge

iggy

Interesting, although time lords usually change their appearance the moment that they regenerate, and jenny didnt so unless cloning did something very strange to that, she didn't "regenerate" as such, so with one heart she would live one normal life (my theory for now)

Toran
Interesting, although time lords usually change their appearance the moment that they regenerate, and jenny didnt so unless cloning did something very strange to that, she didn't "regenerate" as such, so with one heart she would live one normal life (my theory for now)

Jenny had two hearts donna used his stethoscope to show the doctor she had two hearts when he was saying shes not his daughter. Time lords change but remember when the doctor was shot by the darlek he regenerated but used the energy to heal himself but siphoned the rest of the energy into his spare hand and didnt change. I may be well off but its possible to regenerate without changing form and with the script writers anything is possible.