Toran

Best T V Series Ever

iggy
Jenny had two hearts donna used his stethoscope to show the doctor she had two hearts when he was saying shes not his daughter. Time lords change but remember when the doctor was shot by the darlek he regenerated but used the energy to heal himself but siphoned the rest of the energy into his spare hand and didnt change. I may be well off but its possible to regenerate without changing form and with the script writers anything is possible.

Argh! Can you tell I'm tired! That was stupid. Maybe you're right, although I would be surprised (not in a bad way, I would also like to see Jenny back)

Toran
Argh! Can you tell I'm tired! That was stupid. Maybe you're right, although I would be surprised (not in a bad way, I would also like to see Jenny back)

I would love to see her back she had a sparkle that lit up that episode but if I am anywhere close she wont be if clara is his daughter. We have had two assistant both in love with him donna his best friend amy and rory that initial triangle then he was their protector the three musketeers so to speak. It would be good to see how it developes the doctors daughter would give a new dimension to the show make the next two series interesting with new ideas.

Toran

Michelle Ryan was good as lady desusa ( ignor the spelling) she had that amy approach but not so brash and full on but that was just a one off unfortunately.

Toran
Waterloo road is my favourite

Marchlands followed on by lightfields

UK border force

there mine

I loved marchlands hope lightfields is as good a series if it is going to be another classic series

specialstar
I loved marchlands hope lightfields is as good a series if it is going to be another classic series

I like Lightfields it was on last night. There must be a repeat. Its on every Tuesday 9pm on Itv 

Toran
I like Lightfields it was on last night. There must be a repeat. Its on every Tuesday 9pm on Itv 

Yes I watched it and thought it was good but have to wait and see if it follows through like marchlands but I suspect it will it started off very well.

Willow

This quickly escalated into a Doctor Who thread :P

I enjoyed Torchwood on the whole, more than Doctor Who. I grew too attached to the David Tennant/Billie Piper dynamics and my interest faded from there until I stopped watching when Matt Smith started - I've watch the odd episode if it's on iPlayer when I'm ill.

I like Bones, Friends and Sex and the City. Not sure what my favourite is. I also love Glee.

Heather

My favourite show was/is LOST because it was the first TV show that I personally wanted to watch every single week and I watched it from the beginning of the first season to the final episode.  My second favourite show was/is Gilmore Girls because I grew really addicted to it and I watched many episodes of it many times and it's become a really comforting show for me for some reason.  I also watched many others over the years.  I have recently come to really love the show "Community." It's really humorous. 

This thread really makes me wish I watched Doctor Who.  I have family who love the show and I wish I got into it, but it seems overwhelming to get into it now because there are so many episodes. :(  Not that I'd need to watch them all.. but I just feel like some of the details wouldn't make sense.  Even though TV shows usually try and do good with that in each episodes.. they do want new viewers still... right? lol :P

mary

I have never even seen an episode of Dr Who... how out of it do I feel now!?! haha

I would have to say one of my favourites growing up was Porridge, and then Open All Hours.  Those sorts of things.  Now, I'd have to say Prison Break, House, Big Bang Theory and Two Broke Girls.  As to whether they are best TV of all time, no... but it's what I like right now :)

Alex

My favorite TV shows would have to be Dr. Who, because of the amazing storylines. But recently I've gotten into Buffy the Vampire Slayer and I'm really loving it :P