Toran

Best T V Series Ever

Willow
But recently I've gotten into Buffy the Vampire Slayer and I'm really loving it  :P

I knew there was another show in my list that I was trying to think of, and this is it :D Love Buffy, I have the DVD boxset :D

Sofi

I really enjoy Doctor Who but it has never become an obsession. I just enjoy it and have lots of DVDs. I used to love Buffy too...oh! two Willows! :P 

I don't think I could pick my favourite of all time. I would probably feel like picking an anime like Yu-Gi-Oh, but I realise it's not exactly a classic or anything. 

Scaly Piscine

I love sci-fi but never got into Doctor Who. Big fan of Red Dwarf and Futurama. The early series of Misfits are brilliant. Also enjoy Scrubs, The Middle, Malcolm in the Middle, One Foot in the Grave, Only Fools and Horses, Goodnight Sweetheart. Most humorous stuff really, lots of BBC classics and most of the panel quiz shows - Mock the Week, HIGNFY etc.

Heather
I have never even seen an episode of Dr Who... how out of it do I feel now!?! haha

I would have to say one of my favourites growing up was Porridge, and then Open All Hours.  Those sorts of things.  Now, I'd have to say Prison Break, House, Big Bang Theory and Two Broke Girls.  As to whether they are best TV of all time, no... but it's what I like right now :)

Yay I used to watch Prison Break, House, and the Big Bang Theory, all good shows.  :) I'm sure The Two Broke Girls is good too because you seem to have good taste :P

I really enjoy Doctor Who but it has never become an obsession. I just enjoy it and have lots of DVDs. I used to love Buffy too...oh! two Willows! :P

I don't think I could pick my favourite of all time. I would probably feel like picking an anime like Yu-Gi-Oh, but I realise it's not exactly a classic or anything. 

I think you can chose whichever you think is your favourite!  That's what I did :P  It's okay if the show is not considered a "classic." :)

I love sci-fi but never got into Doctor Who. Big fan of Red Dwarf and Futurama. The early series of Misfits are brilliant. Also enjoy Scrubs, The Middle, Malcolm in the Middle, One Foot in the Grave, Only Fools and Horses, Goodnight Sweetheart. Most humorous stuff really, lots of BBC classics and most of the panel quiz shows - Mock the Week, HIGNFY etc.

Oh I forgot about Red Dwarf.  My boyfriend showed me the show and we watched some online together, it's a great show! :D  I also really liked Malcom in the Middle growing up, and my boyfriend thought it was an okay show too.  I think he mentioned the show "Only Fools and Horses" too but I haven't watched much of that, but he likes it somewhat. :)

Willow

Oh my goodness - how could I forget Malcolm in the Middle! I watch it every day! :D Best. Show. Ever.

Sofi
Yay I used to watch Prison Break, House, and the Big Bang Theory, all good shows.  :) I'm sure The Two Broke Girls is good too because you seem to have good taste :P

I think you can chose whichever you think is your favourite!  That's what I did :P  It's okay if the show is not considered a "classic." :)

Oh I forgot about Red Dwarf.  My boyfriend showed me the show and we watched some online together, it's a great show! :D  I also really liked Malcom in the Middle growing up, and my boyfriend thought it was an okay show too.  I think he mentioned the show "Only Fools and Horses" too but I haven't watched much of that, but he likes it somewhat. :)

Big Bang Theory I used to watch every day, twice a day and now I've seen all the episodes several times, I've gotten kind of bored of it. But it's still a good show and really funny. 

I used to watch Red Dwarf too. Star Trek is obviously great too, Deep Space Nine is probably my favourite. 

Oh my goodness - how could I forget Malcolm in the Middle! I watch it every day! :D Best. Show. Ever.

Haha - Me too! I watch it every day on 5* as I eat my dinner!  The theme tune gets stuck in my head all the time and I sing it. :P 

Heather
Big Bang Theory I used to watch every day, twice a day and now I've seen all the episodes several times, I've gotten kind of bored of it. But it's still a good show and really funny. 

I used to watch Red Dwarf too. Star Trek is obviously great too, Deep Space Nine is probably my favourite. 

Haha - Me too! I watch it every day on 5* as I eat my dinner!  The theme tune gets stuck in my head all the time and I sing it. :P

Haha that's great :D  I tried watching Star Trek at one point, it was good, but I never made a habit of it so I never really continued with it.  I think I've watched a lot of the episodes of the Big Bang theory more than once, at least the earlier seasons.  The newer ones I've probably only seen once.

And yay for you both loving Malcom in the Middle too.  I remember getting the theme tune stuck in my head too.  I haven't watched it in awhile though so I can't remember it.  But you all are giving me a craving to watch it, so I might try and watch it later today. :P

spiderwoman0_2

I forgot about Red Dwarf, we have all of them on dvd and every episode of Star Trek, Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Babylon 5, X Files, Torchwood, Most of the new Doctor Who, Supernatural and Battlestar Galactica :D Love Buffy and Angel too.

Willow
Deep Space Nine is probably my favourite. 

I don't like Star Trek much but this was the one I liked best. I liked Stargate - but only Altantis

Yeah I'm forever humming the theme tune!