Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

InternetCreature

'Worms' sensation in my body ?

InternetCreature

I'm getting curious about why I've had nightmares about a weird and overwhelming sensation of worms crawling around in my body.

Could this caused by muscle spasms or my 'slipped disc' which I think I have in my back ? Maybe it's muscle spasms in my sleep ? I hate this sensation because it's literally like being tickled to death and it gets to the point of being overwhelming and almost to the point of torture :| 

Does anyone know what this is or has experienced something similar ?

epiphanycakes

i get spasms in my sleep alot sometimes if im under stress or im having wired dreams :/  i get ticks witch i try too keep under control but then i get leg shaking arm convulsing head twitching.

i also get problems with tingling over my skin :unsure:   witch can caouse me too do hand flapping

InternetCreature

i get spasms in my sleep alot sometimes if im under stress or im having wired dreams :/  i get ticks witch i try too keep under control but then i get leg shaking arm convulsing head twitching.

i also get problems with tingling over my skin :unsure:   witch can caouse me too do hand flapping

The internet doesn't help when I tried to look up my symptoms. I take it that it has to do with some sort of sleeping disorder or maybe something more sinister :/

epiphanycakes

The internet doesn't help when I tried to look up my symptoms. I take it that it has to do with some sort of sleeping disorder or maybe something more sinister :/

well iv got dysparixa

witch is a a disorder of the nervous system witch has clumsiness, twitching, spasms, and other problems i also get whole body shivers randomly, its a problem with how my body moves its muscles :) 

i would look that up its co morbid too AS

Nesf

Sometimes a muscle in my body twitches randomly or spasmodically. My eye often does it, but other parts of my body too.

When I take a shower, I often get very itchy legs.

I sometimes get ramdom sharp pains like a needle being poked at me.

Sometimes another sensation will trigger a physical pain, such as a smell, or someone touches me lightly, and I feel pain elsewhere which has nothing to do with the part being touched.

dandelion

well iv got dysparixa

witch is a a disorder of the nervous system witch has clumsiness, twitching, spasms, and other problems i also get whole body shivers randomly, its a problem with how my body moves its muscles :)

i would look that up its co morbid too AS

Oh, is it related to dyspraxia??? That would explain my lack of tact in my hands sometimes...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.