Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeff

Disrespectful stepfather

Jeff

I swear my stepfather can be so damn disrespectful to me sometimes! I work an odd shift Monday through Friday 2am-11am and apparently have a doctors appoint tomorrow at 1:30 the thing is every other Friday at 6pm I have to be registered for my magic the gathering tournaments and because of this when I get home I go right to bed so that I can get some sleep since the place I play at is about a half hour away well guess who didn't ask if I was going to play tomorrow night? I just confronted him over the phone about this and said "why didn't you ask first" and he said "I will talk to you later" and hangs up on me. I call him back and said "why did you hang up on me" and he said "I didn't!" "Yes you did I said why didn't you ask me first and you said 'I will talk to you later' and then I heard your phone shut off" then he goes on and says "well you'll be right down there anyway" (he good and well knows that registration isn't until 6pm as I have gone many times before) and he says "well you haven't been to the doctors in a long time" I replied "yes I understand that but you could have at least asked me if I was going tomorrow night, I would appreciate it if you'd ask me first next time!" And he hangs up on me again.

Heather

That is so frustrating!  I hope he learns to at least tell you ahead of time about things like that.  :(

Heather
This completely throws my schedule off ~> :(

I understand :( It would throw my schedule off too.  I try and make my mind flexible to changes but sometimes I'm not thinking anything will change and then the change comes along and it makes me upset and it's hard to cope with it and know what to do.

Jeff

The thing is I'm probably not going to get to play now as I need to sleep at some point.

spiderwoman0_2

Is there any way you can change the doctors appt?

Willow

This is unfortunate :( I hate when things change - especially when it's beyond my control. If I have to make the change myself, I still hate it, but it's easier.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.