Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toran

Mad Bad Sad ?

Toran

Ive been wondering about certain people that appear crazy but within what they say there appears with the passage of time to be some truth in their words. There are so many to mention but one stands out David Icke, I always thought he was a mad and crazy at best like a lot of people. For those that remember him as a sports presenter turned researcher of the truth. When you look at some of his books of many years ago what he wrote is now fact. Was he as crazy as I thought with hindsight im not so sure now.s

Strange is becoming more the norm now and he has a huge following world wide does that mean there are a lot of Mad Bad And Sad people all over the world or is it by proof and evidence people are rejecting what they are told. Quantum physics now are putting forward theorys that prove his and others words. Who are the deluded people wheres the dividing line?

Andy

It is true lunacy borders brilliance, but anyone that is out of the ordinary in any way, which includes speaking out against established mind sets is always negated through various means to include the cudgel that is mental health.

The truth those in power don't like for if the truth be known, we would find most of what we believe, what we have been told to believe is in fact an illusion, a veil under which many unclean things are allowed to thrive.

Rebels are the way ahead as rebels augmnent change.

Toran
It is true lunacy borders brilliance, but anyone that is out of the ordinary in any way, which includes speaking out against established mind sets is always negated through various means to include the cudgel that is mental health.

The truth those in power don't like for if the truth be known, we would find most of what we believe, what we have been told to believe is in fact an illusion, a veil under which many unclean things are allowed to thrive.

Rebels are the way ahead as rebels augmnent change.

Thats my opinion too Andy I think your right there its a shame there are only a limited number if people who see things this way in comparison to the billions of earths population.

Andy
Thats my opinion too Andy I think your right there its a shame there are only a limited number if people who see things this way in comparison to the billions of earths population.

Maybe I am just suspicious by nature, but I am inquisitive and I always question and when I don't receive an answer that computes, I dig further and keep digging until I do find something that answers my questions, but often my questioning stems from a need to know the history of a thing, and it's origin where I work through the sequence of events up to the present situation and that is usually where I find things that cause me to question further.

But, I was a technical manager/repairman/mechanic once, my suspicious and questioning nature made me very good at what I did where I did experience other companies trying to attract me to work for them for I had a created a reputation, where I was told once, yes, you are weird and you are always late for work and you seem not to care whose toes you trample on and we would love to sack you, but we can't because you are too good at your job.

I will always question for I believe it is what keeps my mind alive where perhaps all those  billions of others you mention have allowed their mind to die through just accepting what they are told, for one thing that is true of humans is that we are lazy by nature and that exemplified by what we create so we may sit back and let something else do the work, ; slaves, humans it was at one time, now it's machines, we are quite happy to be told, not work it out for ourselves.

And of course those that wish to hide the truth find it easy because of human laziness, create what appears to be too much work and people will just accept what they are told because they can't be bothered if they don't stand to gain.

Toran

The suspicion emanates from the fact that things dont make sense to anyone who takes the time to look at what is actually going on in the world. I never used to be this way but just coming across a lot of information on 9 11 it was like whats going on. I was thinking these people are crazy about all the conspiracy theorys that were going about but I actually looked into them. I was amazed at how many things didnt make sense then I thought it was these crazy people making things up. Turns out aviation experts disagreed to fire experts there were many many people who had evidence that actually stands up and it was ohh my god whats happening. Then being inquisitive I started taking more notice of things and there is so much evidence its hard to believe.

Maybe I was a late starter but the numbers are growing now there are many people who are saying the same thing. Then you look at what we are told the state of the economy world affairs that seems even madder put the two together and in favour of human interests I know who I believe.

Andy

I have my own view on matters pertaining to the world and yes, some of them could be labelled conspiratorial, but I don't sweat it I am entitled to hold my own views and it just means I am careful where I lend my support and there are things in this country, the done things I do different on.

And myself not partaking of the media be that via the brain mush that is TV or the snooze papers I am not as easily influenced and so when others are getting hot under the collar about items in the news, I know nothing about it unless I have specifically sought out the story where I always view from different news providers including those foreign to get a better grasp as I have discovered British media plays up and plays down certain stories for political effect, because all media is corporate and corporations have agenda and so I head to source if I can find it but adopt the attitude; believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see until I can confirm the authenticity and then I speculate and quite often see much the same happening as happens in everything else - thought manipulation.

Yes thought manipulation and it's weapon of choice ; distraction for we are all subject to distraction so we won't notice and that exemplified by the smart phone phenomena, everybody glued to their screens as facebook becomes an intrinsic part of their lives, they plain fail to notice anything else that is happening around them and so bad deeds go unnoticed.

But conspiracy is known as one of the best ways of hiding truth, through the principle of hiding something out in full view as no one will ever believe it and the just weave a load of unbelievable stuff around the uncomfortable truth and allow the mad, bad and sad to get a grip and effectively something can be hidden for to understand in every conspiracy there is truth hidden.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.