Arthur

Your Favorite Classical Music

Arthur

My all time Favorite is  Chopin Marche Funèbre or as you call it English Funeral March. 

iggy

If she counts, I like Helen Jane longs music a lot. Sometimes that is classed as new age not classical though.

Arthur
If she counts, I like Helen Jane longs music a lot. Sometimes that is classed as new age not classical though.

Yeah i guess it has instruments xD 

Relaxing type music.

Sofi

This music is good Arthur, if a little morbid. 

My favourite would probably be, although cliche, Beethoven's 5th symphony. or 9th symphony. I also love Holst's The Planets. 

Arthur
This music is good Arthur, if a little morbid. 

My favourite would probably be, although cliche, Beethoven's 5th symphony. or 9th symphony. I also love Holst's The Planets. 

Yeah i know, but man its well done I tend forget that if a funeral march xD You have good taste in music as I see. 

Toran

My favourite has to be the four seasons I dont listen to much classical but I do enjoy that piece of music.

Andy

Favourite classical, I have a few;

Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis ( Tallis Fantasia ) by Ralph Vaughan Williams ~ It's flying music for when my mind wants to fly

Siegfried's Death and Funeral March by Richard Wagner ~ It's POWERFUL !!

Finlandia  by Jean Sibelius ~ Finnish national anthem and defiance !

And because quite often I intermingle classical music with a quite different genre because of similar arrangements, I have a found a band that hits that mark right in the middle;

Eppur Si Muove by Haggard ~ A curious mix of classical, opera, medieval, baroque, and Germanic death metal ~ just beautiful !

Khasper

My favorite classical piece is a tricky one as it really depends.

My Favorite piano piece is Fur Elise by Beethoven, with Tocatta and Fugue in D Minor by Bach my favorite pipe organ piece

For a composer I would have to say Tchaikovsky, I love his music put to Ballet, and it goes with one of my obsessions.

Favorite March would be Ride of the Valkyries by Wagner

Willow

I like Fur Elise - but only because I play some of it myself. I'm not hugely into classical music. I like a lot of it but I won't choose to listen to it. I prefer soundtracks to films, like Hans Zimmer etc.