Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toran

Weekend Relaxing

Toran

What do you like to do on a weekend to relieve the pressures of everyday life. For me a weekend is about tsking it easy to recharge the energy lost in the week you have just gone through. Of course there are things you need to do but its about balancing the life pattern. Hoe do you balance life and have fun too.

Willow

We usually have a lot of work that needs doing so at the moment, we're just stressed 100% of the time. That's what you get for running a business (me and Chris), running a forum (me), starting a new business (me and Chris), having a full time job (Chris) and doing a full time course for a degree (Chris).

If we have time, we go out for a coffee. But everything except fast food places are closed by the time we can go, hence why we always get coffee from McDonalds. Although, last night we went to Starbucks (again, all the normal ones were close so we had to go miles to a motorway service station branch) - but we were planning our business whilst we were there!

What I'd like to do, is nothing. Just hang out in some nice warm place (like California or Arizona) and just do nothing.

Toran
We usually have a lot of work that needs doing so at the moment, we're just stressed 100% of the time. That's what you get for running a business (me and Chris), running a forum (me), starting a new business (me and Chris), having a full time job (Chris) and doing a full time course for a degree (Chris).

If we have time, we go out for a coffee. But everything except fast food places are closed by the time we can go, hence why we always get coffee from McDonalds. Although, last night we went to Starbucks (again, all the normal ones were close so we had to go miles to a motorway service station branch) - but we were planning our business whilst we were there!

What I'd like to do, is nothing. Just hang out in some nice warm place (like California or Arizona) and just do nothing.

Have to admit that nice doing nothing bit does appeal well the time to do nothing apart from read write and research that would be my utopia on earth. It does sound like you have such a busy life but apart from chris full time job and studying you share life. That is the most wonderful thing about it if the business takes off full time I take it chris would give up his job and you would work together full time. You appear the perfect couple and your happyness is obvious in your videos together you have a bright future together and it doesnt relate to whether business life is successful or not its clear to see your happyness is being together.

iggy

My weekends are all about dogs and playing video games which I don't have time for in the week. Having a 2 hour walk both days makes me and my dogs happy, and makes the weekend a weekend :)

Sofi

I don't know if I should be answering this. My weekend is more or less the same as my week days for me, I could choose what to do any day of the week and I don't work or have any commitments which means I don't need to de-stress from. 

The only difference at the weekend for me is my mum is home more because she doesn't work on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, so if I go out, I only go out on these days of the week, which is mostly to the supermarket for food, or another shop if we need something else, occasionally a cafe for lunch. I might sometimes go out in the car if she needs to take my brother to an activity or a friend's house. I quite enjoy just going out in the car sometimes as it is a change of scenery and I don't get out to be stressed by any social situation. I don't mind going out for a short time. Very occasionally, we go further afield to a shopping centre and the cinema, that is rare but I enjoy it enough. 

Any day of the week, activities I enjoy to do are - reading either a book or FanFiction, computer games including Minecraft etc, chatting online to online friends, coming on this forum :P, watching TV programmes or DVDs in evenings. 

Toran

You should be answering sofi you made a valid comment I understand what your saying

mary

Weekends for me used to be super busy because I was doing all my music / photography related stuff.

Sometimes I miss all that, but I do find that it's nice to think of a weekend as a weekend, rather than an extension of the week.  Now I spend my weekends with my family and my dog.  We'll mostly go and do grocery shopping of a weekend, and sometimes go out for lunch or a coffee (in my case hot chocolate).  When the weather is nice I take my dog for rather long walks, and that makes for a pretty relaxing time.  I also spend a lot of my Sundays now baking, and I find that pretty relaxing.

Heather

On my days off work I like to stay home and relax.  Though sometimes I have to go out to do something or I have a few friends who might want to hang out.. though that is less often now.  I like to stay home and talk to my boyfriend as much as I can.  I enjoy making food and so I usually do that on my days off.. because on days I work I get lazier with my cooking.  I also enjoy crocheting as it is really relaxing and I like doing that while talking to my boyfriend or watching some videos or TV show or movie.  I am trying to read more.  I like writing or journalling sometimes, especially if I have a lot on my mind, it helps me get it out and organized more.  Oh and also coming on here and talking to other people online and browsing other things online.  Oh and also petting my adorable bunny rabbit and watching her run around and be cute around my room. :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.