Pinky and his brain

no problem - windows comes with one, as does every linux distro I know of. Apple will probably but I haven't seen it myself.

Thank you very much, for the useful information!

On Mac it is called VoiceOver. But basically all platforms have some kind of accessibility tools for people who need help. So it should be possible to make your computer read the chat for you. But don't worry, it's not that hard to follow. The Chat is just an endless rolling text window, so if it gets to fast you can just scroll up and down and read thing at your own pace. Nobody expects you to answer any questions promptly. It's just relaxed chit chat between friends.  :) 

Pinky and his brain

Just a question. But would people feel it as an invasion of privacy, if all members of the chat group added each other on Skype?

It's not that I want to contact people directly, but I think it would be nice to be able to see who is online and who is not. As it is right now, I (and probably everyone else) can only see if Kerry (Echo) is online. It's a little difficult to keep a conversation going, if you don't know who is listening.

But again, it's just an idea. Nobody should feel forced to do anything. :)

Eden

On Mac it is called VoiceOver. But basically all platforms have some kind of accessibility tools for people who need help. So it should be possible to make your computer read the chat for you. But don't worry, it's not that hard to follow. The Chat is just an endless rolling text window, so if it gets to fast you can just scroll up and down and read thing at your own pace. Nobody expects you to answer any questions promptly. It's just relaxed chit chat between friends.  :)

This sounds wonderful. Thank you!

Echo

If people want to start adding each other; that's fine, no problem :) Ultimately, this is your (the member's) personal decision. Who would I be to make that decision for you? Take care and have fun x

Eden

I've set up my Skype account. Do I need to switch it on, or anything? Perhaps I'll go view the tutorial.

Ciao

Alex

I've set up my Skype account. Do I need to switch it on, or anything? Perhaps I'll go view the tutorial.

Ciao

You just have to log in with the credentials you assigned, and you are good to go. Then you can start adding people you want to talk to and such. You can message Echo your Skype username, and she will invite you to the group, once she has time to do so :)

Eden

You just have to log in with the credentials you assigned, and you are good to go. Then you can start adding people you want to talk to and such. You can message Echo your Skype username, and she will invite you to the group, once she has time to do so :)

Thank you, Alex. I did send Echo my Skype info, but I wasn't sure of the next step. Thank you for the info! I will check it out.

Nesf

Thank you, Alex. I did send Echo my Skype info, but I wasn't sure of the next step. Thank you for the info! I will check it out.

Look forward to seeing you in the chat :)

Echo

Please note: if any issues arise, regarding either: technical difficulties, offensive language, bullying etc...anything that makes you uncomfortable...please notify me via private message either on Asperclick or Skype. We want to maintain a safe, user friendly space for all. Thanks.

Also of importance; please arrange any meet-ups on this forum. It is crucial that if you do "meet up"; people know that this is happening (in the unfortunate event that things go wrong). This can be notifying a parent, both parties taking someone else with them etc... as well.

I hope this makes sense :)

Stay safe peeps x

Sofi

I do have a safety issue about it right now so I send you a PM Echo