Echo

I do have a safety issue about it right now so I send you a PM Echo

Not to worry, got it. Sent you a message :) Will be discussed and dealt with by tomorrow night at the latest.

imleih

a5

Edited by imleiw

AsperChat Team

Hello Asperclickers,

We are the AsperChat Team :)

We are a small team of moderators; here to try to ensure the environment stays as safe, comfortable and fair as possible. Any decisions made about the group will be taken by the moderators as a team and not by any one person. That way we can be sure there is no personal bias involved. We hope everyone understands and appreciates the rationale for having a few trusted moderators. Stay safe and have fun!

AsperChat Team

REMEMBER: Asperclick and AsperChat are separate entities! The mods for both services are different. Neither Willow or Chris are affiliated with the running of AsperChat in any way. Thanks

Kuribo [old account]

Hello Asperclickers,

We are the AsperChat Team :)

We are a small team of moderators; here to try to ensure the environment stays as safe, comfortable and fair as possible. Any decisions made about the group will be taken by the moderators as a team and not by any one person. That way we can be sure there is no personal bias involved. We hope everyone understands and appreciates the rationale for having a few trusted moderators. Stay safe and have fun!

Yeah, this is a good approach. :)

It would be nice to know who the moderators are, in the interests of transparency.

Sofi

It would be nice to know who the moderators are, in the interests of transparency.

Yeah, I would be nice to know, to be honest, for lots of reasons.

Are you going to join, Kuribo? Or I would just like to talk to you individually on Skype anyway. I don't know why. Skype is probably the easiest way to communicate with me. 

Echo

I'm in the team. However, I cannot disclose the identities of the other team members as they do not want to be identified. I'm sorry if this is a problem. 

Edited by Echo

Kuribo [old account]

I'm in the team. However, I cannot disclose the identities of the other team members as they do not want to be identified. I'm sorry if this is a problem.

No problem. I'd prefer if they were disclosed, but I can understand if people don't want to be looked at differently due to being a moderator. :)

AsperChat Team

It had become clear that to us that a specific member's presence on AsperChat was preventing others from taking part. The decision to remove the member in question, was considered very carefully, and taken after much deliberation and discussion. It was not unilateral. The number one priority is for this to be a safe, comfortable environment for everyone, and we saw no alternative but to exclude someone who was compromising that.