Echo

Hi Guys and Girls :) I've started adding people to AsperTalk; the voice messgaging side of the chat (specifically for voice calls only). If you want to be added to this group please tell me via Private Message. If you want to start a group call from now on; please use AsperTalk to do so instead please x Or add people to your own personal chats x Please keep AsperChat IM only from now on please x

dandelion

.. Oh, really sorry, Echo and others at  skype and here ... I'm in a really busy moment, but I will join again in a few months... I hope so!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Echo

.. Oh, really sorry, Echo and others at  skype and here ... I'm in a really busy moment, but I will join again in a few months... I hope so!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Not to worry :) Join when you're ready to x

StormCrow

Only just saw this thread.

I'd recommend Teamspeak or Ventrilo - they seem to be the go-to group VOIP programs in gaming circles, but seem well-suited to this.

With both you can create multiple rooms within single a server (so people could join/leave topical rooms at their desire), support text chat, etc. Only downside being you need a server - some places offer them for free though.

Skype will probably work fine though. Have fun!

I'm on Ventrilo for my Battle Grounds 2 regiment, no clue how to work it right yet.

Eustace

I would very much like to talk to people on Skype, is the group still ... recruiting?

I don't really have anybody to talk to in real life, so any offers to talk with people like myself would be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Eustace.

P.S. I would not feel comfortable using my webcam, so would it be okay if I just spoke to people through my microphone? that is, if I'm allowed to join. Oh yes, and my Skype account is Eustace1992.

Edited by Eustace

BlackxBlade

Hey is this still going on? I would like to join.

brokenOne

What kind of topics do you guys chat about? Something i would be interested in. Chatting with fellow Aspies.

Echo

Hey is this still going on? I would like to join.

What kind of topics do you guys chat about? Something i would be interested in. Chatting with fellow Aspies.

Yes! Still going on and going strong :) You're welcome to join us.

To join, send me your skype username via PM. I will then be able to add you as a contact. Once added, I can let you access the groups.

We talk about all kinds of stuff really - it's very informal. We have different categories to talk about: games, languages, ASD related etc...but peeps mainly use the general chit chat group and the voice call group. What you will find is, we are "there" for each other, if you ever have a problem, we will listen and try and help you out as much as possible...sometimes, this will be by: telling you who on Asperclick can help with specific things, 1-2-1 calls, links to relevant local resources etc...

Like I said, it's like a 24 hr social group that you can drop in to at any time.