Aspergolfer

I will too. On Skype I'm eric_duncanson

Bruce

I'm now on Skype, as bruce.mellish! Anyone wants to add me, that's great :D Is there a list of everyone's Skype names they have posted here or could someone please make one? B)

Pinky and his brain
22 hours ago, Bruce said:

I'm now on Skype, as bruce.mellish! Anyone wants to add me, that's great :D Is there a list of everyone's Skype names they have posted here or could someone please make one? B)

There's no list, but there is a Skype group. I don't know how active it is at the moment, I haven't been on there for a while. But if you PM @Echo, she can add you to the group.

By getting added to the group, you can automatically communicate with everybody in that group. So you don't need the individual Skype names. :)

RiRi

I used to be part of the Skype group, but I got fed up with it and left. Never came back. :) I guess I can be a typical aspie sometimes. :D 

Echo

@Bruce I've sent you a Skype contact request. Please check your Skype account :) I'm rarely on there these days, popping in every so often, but there are a few regulars in there that you will be able to chat to on almost a daily basis.