Sherbert

Secrets of the One Above

Ben

Nesf co-hosts a pirate radio station with Bald Bonnie, a three legged donkey, and Dale Winton. They talk about various subjects, including how to set up an illegal rooster fighting ring. 

It's tough to find though, you have to fiddle with the AM frequency a bit. 

Nesf

^ Damn, nobody was supposed to know about that. Do you remember Radio Caroline which played rock music? That was mine, I was a rocker even as a little kid.

When Ben was five years old, he was playing with his favourite toy explosives in the candlelit basement of his grandparent's house, when he accidently knocked over one of the candles... there was a huge explosion and Grandad's house was no more. Miraculously, Ben survived, but things were never quite the same again.

jenny.wren76

Recently discovered a new species of flea that are actually quite suitable to perform circus tricks.

Sherbert

was once very drunk after a night out with her friends, and one of them accidentally set fire to her bottom, which fell off. She now uses Justin Bieber as a replacement. I am good friends with him, having dabbled in the art of stunt bottoming myself. In fact, he once filled in for me on the set of harry potter, after I fell ill, and left Jenny without a bottom for 5 days. With no food left in the house, she had no choice but to go out to get some. Whilst out, she was subject to an assassination attempt, however, the gun was aimed at her bottom, meaning that the bullet went straight through her. Even to this day, Jenny still receives angry e-mails from Justin Bieber haters, berating her for not wearing her Justin on the day of the attack.

pianissimo

Can conjure sherbet lemons out of thin air.

Alex

Has a crush on Beethoven.

Sherbert

is Beethoven's widow. He is now in his grave, decomposing  ;)

pianissimo

Has been reincarnated 17 times and can remember all of their past lives eidetically.

Sherbert

was a brutal killer brandishing a treble clef in one of their past lives. They killed Beethoven because they were jealous of what he and Alex had together. Beethoven wrote his symphony no.5 for Alex, and it was originally a lovely bouncy mazurka, but after his death, pianissimo completely re-wrote it. The reoccurring theme actually represents the four blows to the head with the treble clef which ended the man's life.  

Edited by Sherbert

pianissimo

was a brutal killer brandishing a treble clef in one of their past lives. They killed Beethoven because they were jealous of what he and Alex had together. Beethoven wrote his symphony no.9 for Alex, and it was originally a lovely bouncy mazurka, but after his death, pianissimo completely re-wrote it. The reoccurring theme actually represents the four blows to the head with the treble clef which ended the man's life.  

I have run out of likes and this made me laugh!!

One of Sherbet's past lives was the raven that inspired Edgar Allen Poe. They were great friends but it went horribly wrong once upon a midnight dreary, in a bleak December.