Alex

Sarcasm

Willow
I'm good at using sarcasm.  I can usally read sarcasm, but not always, especailly if I don't know the person well.

I think it's a huge part of a person's personality and knowing someone well does really help to catch the sarcasm. :)

FireWire

I'm sarcastic myself, but i find it difficult to pick up on it when other's are being sarcastic. My fiance say's that i'm really blunt with people aswell and i make people uneasy as i just say what's on my mind. It has got me in trouble alot but it really dosn't bother me, i just leave my fiance standing there with a gob smaked look on her face, Then she tells me off and gives me that stone cold look, just aswell i'm not good with eye contact.

Willow
I'm sarcastic myself, but i find it difficult to pick up on it when other's are being sarcastic. My fiance say's that i'm really blunt with people aswell and i make people uneasy as i just say what's on my mind. It has got me in trouble alot but it really dosn't bother me, i just leave my fiance standing there with a gob smaked look on her face, Then she tells me off and gives me that stone cold look, just aswell i'm not good with eye contact.

I think I can be quite blunt, especially with people I know well. But then, I think so can my fiancé sometimes too - so I guess we're just as bad as each other.

Alex

I have been told that I can be blunt aswell, also especially with people i know well. It's not 'cause I dont care, but rather because I can be myself around people I know well, and I dont have to think about behaving more "normal"...Whatever that means ;)

Arthur
I have been told that I can be blunt aswell, also especially with people i know well. It's not 'cause I dont care, but rather because I can be myself around people I know well, and I dont have to think about behaving more "normal"...Whatever that means ;)

I am strait to point with people if I dont like you i will tell it in your face if being annoying i do it to i can be very rude and blunt to the point.

and could care less about peoples reaction.

Ben
I know @A-S Warrior to be very sarcastic, and it's awkward to watch a topic on a forum unfold when no one has understood the 'joke' :P

Tell me about it! I would come back to a thread and see 10-15 angry replies, and PM's and i'd be like, why did i even bother? I had a disclaimer in my signature for a while saying 'If i sound like i'm dick, im trying to be funny' Still diddn't work lol

Alex
Sarcasm is the foundation of my communication skills :D

Really? Or were you being sarcastic there? I really can't tell  :blink:

Ben
Really? Or were you being sarcastic there? I really can't tell  :blink:

Your so sarcastic! 

;)

Alex

I think the problem is that, on the internet, I can't see peoples facial expressions, so I don't know if they are being sarcastic. And in real life, people usually don't use another facial expression when they are being sarcastic...Or maybe they do, and I just don't look at their face...