Ben

Recurring Dreams.

Ben

I have a few, including, but not limited to: 

My teeth falling out, 

Being stuck on a train track with the barriers down, and a fast train coming towards me. 

Being on the wrong train, and ending up in a station that's new to me. (I have alot of dreams about trains, mind you I'm on them everyday)

My dog attacking me

Sex with married or spoken for women

Sex in general

Falling off cliffs, and waking up before the land

Spiders, I have lots of dreams about spiders. I don't have a phobia of them, but I dream about them a lot. (Usually when I'm having an idea)

Blue fruit, Apples, Bananas Grapes etc. 

And another dream I have is this girl that keeps coming back to see me. She's a blond girl, looks a bit like Kesha, but cleaner. She always needs rescuing from something, and she always wants to run away with me. I've seen her in a few dreams now....... 

How about your dreams? 

Arthur

How do you keep track of your dreams I never remember them, hilarious your dreams are. 

Ben
How do you keep track of your dreams I never remember them, hilarious your dreams are. 

I remember them very well. My dreams are very vivid. 

Andy

Ben's dream if he consults the web suggest changes in his life for many are common.

Re-occurring dreams I used to years ago, it was me in a battle in the past where I kept seeing something coming at me and then nothing which would usually wake me. Some have suggested such could be past lives dreaming where one is dreaming of their death in that past life, where if that was the case I died in a battle.

But because of art, I did exercises in lucid dreaming way back so I could remember my dreams and so used to write down all details as soon as I woke, now when I get them I can usually remember them usually about half way through the day, it just pops int my mind out of nowhere.

spiderwoman0_2

I have a lot of dreams where I'm either an assassin or secret agent.  I also dream of my children being kidnapped and then I find who kidnaps them and I hunt them down and kill them.

Sofi

I also have the recurring dream of my teeth falling out. It is very weird.

I can't remember of any other recurring ones I've had. I have a dream diary beside my bed which I write down about my dreams if I remember them when I wake up. Often, I don't remember until I get into bed the next night, then my dreams from the previous night will come back to me... weird.

Ben

Don't kill them. Make them watch twilight for 90 hours strait. That's much worse punishment. 

iggy

I have very vivid dreams (enough that I believe them to be true for hours or days afterwards) where I do normal things. I go to school, etc. of course there are strange things that happen, and things which go wrong only in nightmares but often I accept it as a reasonable reality until I really put the pieces together.

I tend to remember details of dreams which involve fear or anxiety more than those which I am happy in.

Arthur

Oh i remeber it my recurring dream, is when i'm at grandparents house in country side. I go for walk into the forest and i find un-exploded  ww2 bombs and then I pick it up and it explodes but i'm perfectly fine with no injury's.