Ben

Recurring Dreams.

spiderwoman0_2

I love Twilight :D so I'm afraid I'll have to kill them lol

Arthur

Teeth falling out ive had that, my mom had that. it's prob a fear of the dentist or your unconscious self telling you go to the dentist.

Andy

It used to be one was not responsible for their actions up to thirty seconds after waking, because us like dogs are in defensive mode whilst asleep.

Sofi

I also have had a lot of recurring dreams in the past of waking up and then dreaming that I have woken up, ate breakfast, gotten dressed and waited to go to school, then I wake up and realise I'm still in bed! This sort of cycle happened several times before I would have to actually get dragged up by my mum. I haven't had that for a while, because it was mostly to do with going to school. 

I used to have recurring nightmare/flashback type of things but that's not really the same. 

Arthur
I also have had a lot of recurring dreams in the past of waking up and then dreaming that I have woken up, ate breakfast, gotten dressed and waited to go to school, then I wake up and realise I'm still in bed! This sort of cycle happened several times before I would have to actually get dragged up by my mum. I haven't had that for a while, because it was mostly to do with going to school. 

I used to have recurring nightmare/flashback type of things but that's not really the same. 

Yes ive had that, then when you wake up your like ?wtf that was weird ok I guess ille do what did in my dream now since i'm awake. xD 

Ben

^ Yes I've had this. It's quite annoying because you think you've made a good start to your day, and you wake up and realise you haven't even started it! 

Andy

I used to get a lot of trouble for that, for I did that regularly when I was in the military, but what was scary, was when I did get to work, I already knew what was going on where one time my boss said I can't I wasn't here where I said no, but some part of me was to know what I know as how else could I know.

Toran

Dreams are a complex issue some are just dreams some are premonitions and some coded messages and others are just a mixture of thoughts that seem to make no sense. If you delve into this facinating subject of dreams you can get to understand the meanings but it takes a lot of dedication the average dream book wont be of great use.

My dreams are strange to say the least, ive dreamed that outside my bedroom window everything everything was destroyed on fire a landscape of burning buildings it was night but everything red in flame. Inside the house was strange figures with elongated faces like masks they wernt human and I felt as if it was real but not in a dream if that makes sense. I was alone but not alone and I woke up with the strangest of feelings and it stayed with me for some time nagging at my mind. Ive had others but that was the strangest by far.

Arthur

Does anyone have when about to fall asleep get the feeling that your moving a leg arm hand to move something, then realize you din't move or touch anything.

I call it ghosting feeling of you arm or leg moving when its not.

Toran

Ive had similar to that but I dont know if I was actually doing it or in my imagination ive jumped many times thinking im falling out of bed but turns out im in the middle.