Ben

Recurring Dreams.

Khasper

The only one that I remember as I still have it is waking up and thinking that I don't want to go to school. It mostly centers around the fact that I don't know what happend to my schedule and I don't want to deal with the guidance center to get a replacement.

I'm not sure why, but I get that about once a year.

I'd like to have, or atleast remember other dreams, though I don't have to worry about the teeth dreams, I've already lived through that.

Nesf

I get dreams about looking for a flat or suitable place to live with the right amount of light and high up etc.

Crossing mountains and going on journeys to remote places.

Snakes

I've heard that people on the spectrum don't dream because they don't have imagination but it's not true!!

Toran
I get dreams about looking for a flat or suitable place to live with the right amount of light and high up etc.

Crossing mountains and going on journeys to remote places.

Snakes

I've heard that people on the spectrum don't dream because they don't have imagination but it's not true!!

I have little imagination im factual and use logic a lot but I have some really wild dreams strange dreams and some plain baffling. I think people do always dream its just that a lot of the time we dont remember.

Ben

^ That one could come down to desire. 

Nesf
I have little imagination im factual and use logic a lot but I have some really wild dreams strange dreams and some plain baffling. I think people do always dream its just that a lot of the time we dont remember.

I didn't use to dream much but since I started antidepressants I dream a lot more, I don't know why. But I know i dream a lot more than what I can remember.