JakeTrv

Just one of those days

Sofi
Yeah but see I was in a foreign country called China yeah that made even worse. And i had to live in that shit country for 2 and half years. Your mind goes mental in that type of a country.  

Really? Is it awful in China?

Arthur
Really? Is it awful in China?

Yes Beijing wolds most polluted city, a population of 10 million. Not being able speak the language, sun is always blocked by the smog pollution. And colors are just grey and dull, with  The pollution that falls on everything. 

Sofi
Yes Beijing wolds most polluted city, a population of 10 million. Not being able speak the language, sun is always blocked by the smog pollution. And colors are just grey and dull, with  The pollution that falls on everything. 

Terrible. I have heard about the population issue. Is English your first language? 

Arthur
Terrible. I have heard about the population issue. Is English your first language? 

Nope French.

Sofi
Nope French.

You have excellent English.  :)

Arthur
You have excellent English.  :)
Thank you :) Sofi

Willow
For me it seems that one of those days has turned in to one of those months lately. It is pretty bad as I try to take a day and work calls and I get the 'I know you are on your day off but.....' and my boss is a workaholic, and expects everyone else to follow. I also get the silent treatment which gives me flashbacks to school when I would get bullied. For me it is the anxiety that gets me, every time my phone goes off I get really tense and shaky.

Hmm Chris (my fiancé) usually gets a couple of those phone calls, from various people from work, on his days off :(

I too am anxious about my phone, when it goes off etc. I try to avoid it at all costs, which usually I can as no one really calls...which I guess, makes it more nerve wracking when it does ring!

Toran
Hmm Chris (my fiancé) usually gets a couple of those phone calls, from various people from work, on his days off :(

I too am anxious about my phone, when it goes off etc. I try to avoid it at all costs, which usually I can as no one really calls...which I guess, makes it more nerve wracking when it does ring!

I feel the same about the phone I hate it when it goes off but thankfully I have few people who are likely to call me. I have to use the phone at work which is difficult as are face to face meetings. On the other thread I said about my partner and I starting a craft business. She is a people person and would deal with the public side of the business and if it works I can spend my time in the studio alone with no phone calls or interruptions other than my partner coming in obviously. That would be the perfect way to make a living without the stresses that are currently apart of daily life.

iggy

One of those days. Those days where sitting in a chair at school makes you want to scream your head off, or walk out of the room? Oh yes, I have those. Also days where I don't want to say a word, and am forced into conversation. When something goes wrong, even just one thing it ruins my day and I feel physically sick from anxiety until I am home, sometimes later than that.

What I do is get something to fiddle with, concentrate as hard as I can on something else and try to go into my bubble where the outside world can't irritate me anymore. It's not particularly easy though. I think sometimes you just have to accept that you won't always necessarily have a good day, and the feelings are part of having Aspergers which will hopefully get less exhausting as you age and get them more and understand yourself, or move into a different sort of environment through life.

Toran

I think that feeling of wanting to scream stays with you be it school or work.The environment changes but we dont so I think we have to developer a coping mechanism that we take with us wherever we go. It's not a negative thing you just can't change what we are and we have to develop our own place because in so called normal societies there is no place that others except and understand us in great quantities or where we feel at home. That could be a pessimistic approach but it's also a fact of US and the condition and other people's in general.