JakeTrv

Just one of those days

spiderwoman0_2
I am sorry to hear that, I hope you and your husband Mr Spiderman are okay I will be thinking about you. At least you have a great family it seems. 

Thank you Sofi, yes we have a great family and me and Mr Spiderman try and keep happy and silly most of the time :D

Sofi
Thank you Sofi, yes we have a great family and me and Mr Spiderman try and keep happy and silly most of the time :D

Sometimes you have just got to laugh, or you might cry. That's what my mum says  :D

Spiderman0_2
Sometimes you have just got to laugh, or you might cry. That's what my mum says  :D

That's very true  :)

I always say that one of the advantages of kidney failure is that I don't need toilet breaks on long journeys or films  :D

mary
Yes, one of those days today, the brake master cylinder on the bike sale project decided to fail along with the horn, so scrap yard for a horn and I have just rebuilt the master cylinder, and good job I had the remains of another bike for spares. So just wondering what is going to go wrong next, but to face it, there's not much given the bike is so basic. Here's a clue, don't poke about with stuff trying to make it better if it works already, but that's my problem I have to tune to precision before I am happy with machinery.

Yesterday it was re-soldering the engine kill switch and adjusting the pilot jet on the carb, the day before it was tackling lighting faults ( not my wiring that was faulty it turned out to be poor light fittings and they came off of a Suzuki Hayabusa), and sometime before that it was cluing up on slide carburettors to get it started. But it is nearly there now.

Sorry to hear you're having problems with the bike.. I know how much you want to get it going and sold.  Hopefully you won't have too many more problems with it.  I think you need to learn to be a little less of a perfectionist eh!? ;)

I've had a bad day I'm trying to help an old lady who fell on a damaged ramp for the disabled has been in Hospital for two weeks and had a fractured hip and can hardly walk.The shop manager has denied responsibility and says it's not his fault and has no accident book and was very rude to me. Do I help her and get compensation but then he could be a hard working man supporting his family and it could be the last chance for him and it could cost him his business. Is hurting one person justified by getting justice format old lady. I've had a shit day and so fed up.

Sorry to hear you're having a bad time with regards to the dilemma you're facing about the lady who's been hurt and the shopkeeper.  I'd hope that the shopkeeper would be smart enough to have insurance for this sort of thing though, afterall they can't really afford not to.  I guess I see it from the perspective of the shopkeeper but more so from the lady who has fallen and hurt herself because of apparent negligence on the part of the shopkeeper, esp when they then appear to have covered up the truth.  Sorry that things were so shit for you :(

Things do get a little easier as you get older, in terms of learning what is an issue for you and being able to control it more. But other things wade in to take their place and make it difficult again :( We battle through though I guess.

Ugh, I have a lot of days where everything just seems to go wrong :( Me and Chris are very unlucky, especially recently. But we're just hoping it will all balance out when we launch our new business.

I'd agree with that... from growing older we learn more about what is happening and also how to deal with things in a better manner, or a manner that will make things easier for us.  It's also true that other things wade in and take over... battling is sometimes the only way.

I'm sorry to hear that you have had a lot of days where things go wrong :(  And to hear that you and Chris are unlucky... I will keep my fingers crossed and hope that your luck changes and things start being a little more positive, afterall, you do so much for those of us with AS / ASD and deserve a little luck in life :)

Oh boy did it go wrong this morning, I went to the doctors to get the nurse to remove te stitches from the surgery I had on monday but in the waiting room I fainted and ended up on an ECG because of, where blood pressure bottomed, the lowest it has ever been 80/70. They think I over heated, where I know it is not that because I have no issues with heat, it's cold I am scared of, but I do have a good idea what it is and I shall speak to Doc about it when I next see him as he has loads of data now including eye witness reports of what happened. But I have had this before many times, it used to come in the night and wake me with the pain, but now it comes exclusively in the day time and the process is the same every time and medical literature doesn't know what causes it and so there is no cure, but this thing is erratic you don't know it's coming until it's there and you just have to ride it out and hope when you faint you don't hit something nasty on the way down. But I want to know is it connected to xxy, because the majority of people that suffer with this thing are females and I ain't one of them.

Andy that sounds awful :(  Sorry to hear you've had such a rough time of it recently... I really hope that these doctors get their butts into gear and start figuring out what all this means and how they can help you.  I can't even begin to imagine how frustrating all this is, even given my problems with getting diagnosed... hope it all starts falling into place.

When it comes to having bad days I guess I have had more than a few in the past 6 years, when the transplant failed (I thought I had a stomach bug) I was in hospital for 3 weeks and when they send you for an ultrasound and put a portable defibrillator machine under the trolley you know it’s serious!

I have spent days with head in the toilet being sick after dialysis, the needle sites have bled and I have lost countless shirts as a result (note to self – never wear white shirts on dialysis!). I have been depressed, and had some truly dark days.

I have to watch what I eat and how much I drink, I am constantly tired and I have seen people die.

And today I felt fed up, and tired.

I'm really sorry to hear you are having such a rough time as well... you seem to manage to keep at least a little humour though!  Hopefully things will start getting easier for you... sounds like you need a bit of luck as well!

Well if we're all having a moan then here's mine...............totally fed up of being in pain and problems with walking :(

I know that feeling all too well and only hope that you aren't feeling in so much pain at the moment.

Sofi
That's very true  :)

I always say that one of the advantages of kidney failure is that I don't need toilet breaks on long journeys or films  :D

Really? Do you not ever need the toilet? That is probably a good advantage because I am one of these people who is always going to the toilet, I go through phases where I must drink so much water and end up going to the toilet about every half an hour. I always worry when I go out if there will be a toilet because I so often desperately need the toilet and can't hang around for long. I got tested for Diabetes because of it actually, my mum thought I was diabetic with the amount of water I consume and other symptoms. I'm not though and when they did the test, I ended up fainting from it. 

I am hoping you feel okay.

Spiderman0_2
Really? Do you not ever need the toilet? That is probably a good advantage because I am one of these people who is always going to the toilet, I go through phases where I must drink so much water and end up going to the toilet about every half an hour. I always worry when I go out if there will be a toilet because I so often desperately need the toilet and can't hang around for long. I got tested for Diabetes because of it actually, my mum thought I was diabetic with the amount of water I consume and other symptoms. I'm not though and when they did the test, I ended up fainting from it. 

I am hoping you feel okay.

Its absolutely true, I haven´t had a wee in almost 5 years  :lol:

spiderwoman0_2
Sorry to hear you're having problems with the bike.. I know how much you want to get it going and sold.  Hopefully you won't have too many more problems with it.  I think you need to learn to be a little less of a perfectionist eh!? ;)

Sorry to hear you're having a bad time with regards to the dilemma you're facing about the lady who's been hurt and the shopkeeper.  I'd hope that the shopkeeper would be smart enough to have insurance for this sort of thing though, afterall they can't really afford not to.  I guess I see it from the perspective of the shopkeeper but more so from the lady who has fallen and hurt herself because of apparent negligence on the part of the shopkeeper, esp when they then appear to have covered up the truth.  Sorry that things were so shit for you :(

I'd agree with that... from growing older we learn more about what is happening and also how to deal with things in a better manner, or a manner that will make things easier for us.  It's also true that other things wade in and take over... battling is sometimes the only way.

I'm sorry to hear that you have had a lot of days where things go wrong :(  And to hear that you and Chris are unlucky... I will keep my fingers crossed and hope that your luck changes and things start being a little more positive, afterall, you do so much for those of us with AS / ASD and deserve a little luck in life :)

Andy that sounds awful :(    Sorry to hear you've had such a rough time of it recently... I really hope that these doctors get their butts into gear and start figuring out what all this means and how they can help you.  I can't even begin to imagine how frustrating all this is, even given my problems with getting diagnosed... hope it all starts falling into place.

I'm really sorry to hear you are having such a rough time as well... you seem to manage to keep at least a little humour though!  Hopefully things will start getting easier for you... sounds like you need a bit of luck as well!

I know that feeling all too well and only hope that you aren't feeling in so much pain at the moment.

Thank you, I hope you're not in pain too :D

mary
Thank you, I hope you're not in pain too :D

Thank you... not a day goes by where something (usually in multiples) doesn't hurt, but you get used to it don't you!?  Sometimes nice to think that it might not be so bad one day though eh!?

spiderwoman0_2
Thank you... not a day goes by where something (usually in multiples) doesn't hurt, but you get used to it don't you!?  Sometimes nice to think that it might not be so bad one day though eh!?

You're right, you do get used to the pain and it would be nice to wake up one day with no pain at all, well we can live in hope :D