Tylermc

Does anybody on the forum like too watch the AnMish videos on YouTube

Tylermc

I really like watching her videos and willow's videos as well but I'm much more a fan of willow's videos

InsomniaDreams

Yeah I do. She has a decent mind and is pleasing to the eye.

RiRi

Yes! I'm a fan of The AnMish too. As well as Willow, both beautiful and smart girls on the spectrum. :) lol I forgot her name, but she's been told she looks like Kristen Stewart and Willow's been told she looks like Lindsay Lohan. :P I also watch CycleofSilence videos. I've watched all of his series of videos. For The AnMish and WillowHope I still have many to go, but they are ALL very good. :) Thumbs up for everyone :)

L Lawliet

I love her!!! I would give anything to meet her and Willow. They've both helped me so much :)

drumkid999

I admire them/you both for willing to talk about experiences, and I agree with at least the vast majority of what TheAnMish says :)

thegingerone

I watch her too.  Her and Willow have definitely been of a great help :) . I really like the video's she did on her school years.

Edited by AlzEilir

Tylermc

I wish I could give willow a huge hug as well and thank you willow for all her videos and blog post her videos and blog post have helped me so much willow is such an amazing person and also the AMSMISH as well have a awesome everybody and willow as well

InsomniaDreams

None can eclipse my blinding brilliance.

Kuribo [old account]

I hadn't heard of her before, oddly enough. Thanks for the reccomendation Tyler.

Sofi

I wish I could give willow a huge hug as well

Awwwwwww! That is so sweet! I wish I could too  :D  (and I don't give out hugs easily!) 

I've heard of AnMish but I don't think I've ever watched the videos. Maybe I will. Has anyone heard of Amethyst Shaber too? She is a woman on the spectrum who does YouTube videos about it too.