Tylermc

Does anybody on the forum like too watch the AnMish videos on YouTube

thegingerone

I've heard of AnMish but I don't think I've ever watched the videos. Maybe I will. Has anyone heard of Amethyst Shaber too? She is a woman on the spectrum who does YouTube videos about it too. 

I watch her video's too sometimes :)

drumkid999

I actually came to this forum (indirectly) through her videos as well :)

Dingo

Awwwwwww! That is so sweet! I wish I could too  :D  (and I don't give out hugs easily!) 

I've heard of AnMish but I don't think I've ever watched the videos. Maybe I will. Has anyone heard of Amethyst Shaber too? She is a woman on the spectrum who does YouTube videos about it too. 

I just watched a few of Amethyst's videos.  I had seen her stuff before a few months ago but forgot about her.  What was weird this time is that I noticed she has a lot of the same physical features as me that I didn't notice before.  The same two big front teeth, eye colour, hair colour, pale skin colour and even the top part of her right ear sticks out a bit like mine does.  Its a bit unnerving. 

Myrtonos

Does anyone here wish that Maja Toudal would post on this forum, even if only on one occasion? I wish Maja ran her own forum.

She seems to be the most well spoken of all aspie vloggers out there, and also very decisive.

Edited by Myrtonos

RiRi

Does anyone here wish that Maja Toudal would post on this forum, even if only on one occasion? I wish Maja ran her own forum.

She seems to be the most well spoken of all aspie vloggers out there, and also very decisive.

It'd be nice if she ran her own forum, yes. She does seem very out there. Have you subscribed to her channel? 

PaganScholar

Watching YouTubers like AnMish and Willow really helped me feel better about myself.

TheWizardofCalculus

I never responded to this before, but I have posted several times about how much TheAnMish has impacted my life.  She's the reason I started looking into this in the first place.

Alex

Yup, I used to watch her a lot a few years back. She has been a great help to me personally, and she seems like a really nice person. She even lives in the same city as me, not that far away  :)

Kuribo [old account]

I just watched a few of Amethyst's videos.  I had seen her stuff before a few months ago but forgot about her.  What was weird this time is that I noticed she has a lot of the same physical features as me that I didn't notice before.  The same two big front teeth, eye colour, hair colour, pale skin colour and even the top part of her right ear sticks out a bit like mine does.  Its a bit unnerving.

Having met hundreds of people on the spectrum through various groups, it's always struck me how uncannily similar many of us look. There seems to be certain distinctive facial features with unusual prominence amongst autistic people.

Dingo

Having met hundreds of people on the spectrum through various groups, it's always struck me how uncannily similar many of us look. There seems to be certain distinctive facial features with unusual prominence amongst autistic people.

That is interesting.  I wonder how common it is and if there is any significance to it.