Sign in to follow this  
Benny333

Minecraft

Benny333

Does anyone else play minecraft?

Just wanting to know if any of you would be interested in playing some.

My personal favorite server is Survival.muttsworldmine.com 

So yeah...

Guest Chris

Strangely no. I've been meaning to check it out for about a year now, I just don't seem to have the time. :D

If I can get round to it though, I'll check that server out first. :)

Heather

I don't play minecraft.  But I clicked on this thread and was thinking I knew the game, but then when you were talking about servers... I thought about it some more and realized I was thinking about minesweeper (the game that comes free with most, if not all, PCs). :D  Big difference I'm sure!  Anyways I'm sure it's a good game and someone else can come here who's played it.. :)

Willow

I just hear about it on like, a constant loop, from my brother when I see him. But, no I've not played it!

Alex

It's a fun game..I've played it alot in the past, and I was pretty much obsessed with it back in 2010  :lol: Nowadays, not so much...I do sometimes play a bit of Tekkit (a mod pack with lots of machinery etc.) with some mates on our server  :D

Jeff

Been meaning to D/L it for Xbox 360 but have never got around to it

Whoknows

I like it. I thought it was a lousy game, but I started to play it and found that the posibilities are infinite. Although its appearance suggest a boring experience, in reality, it's a game for your imagination and enjoyment. Its true power is what you do with it and how you adapt. Aside from Dishonored, Minecraft is one of the games I like that much.

Benny333
I like it. I thought it was a lousy game, but I started to play it and found that the posibilities are infinite. Although its appearance suggest a boring experience, in reality, it's a game for your imagination and enjoyment. Its true power is what you do with it and how you adapt. Aside from Dishonored, Mincraft is one of the games I like that much.

If you are interested I'll show you round my favourite server. Do you mainly play survival or?

Sofi

I have just been doing some serious underground tunnel mining, I can hardly see where I am mining it's so dark and can't find any way out..... :ph34r:

Carlos Andres Delgado C

Well i play Minecraft on my Mac and on my Xbox! I really love Minecraft xD