iggy

Empty inside?

iggy
I've read that most people on the spectrum have 'alexithymia', which affects emotional expression, recognition, etc.

This is an interesting test:

http://www.alexithymia.us/test-alex.html%C3%82%C2%A0'>http://www.alexithymia.us/test-alex.html 

This was very interesting. I scored 135 points, "high", maybe you have found something relevant to me (and quite a few others from the looks of things).

Sofi

I scored 162 - high alexithymic traits. 

Why was there questions about sex?

Andy
I scored 162 - high alexithymic traits. 

Why was there questions about sex?

Research is always underway with tests such as these and so to the producers of the test your results are being recorded and so in the future perhaps information may come out to say which sex suffers the worst and best with the condition which might be useful when it comes to other stuff to include education and treatment where applicable.

I scored 127 and yes I agree.

Sofi
Research is always underway with tests such as these and so to the producers of the test your results are being recorded and so in the future perhaps information may come out to say which sex suffers the worst and best with the condition which might be useful when it comes to other stuff to include education and treatment where applicable.

I scored 127 and yes I agree.

Okay - I understand. I am guessing males may be more affected by such a thing as alexithymic, than females.

I was a bit uncomfortable answering the questions about sex.

Arthur

I'm empty inside when there no food in me, so my stomach starts cussing at me to eat now.  :D  

Toran
Okay - I understand. I am guessing males may be more affected by such a thing as alexithymic, than females.

I was a bit uncomfortable answering the questions about sex.

Ive been uncomfortable about a lot of things since ive discoverd my aspergers its not a nice feeling sofi I can understand how you feel.

Sofi
Ive been uncomfortable about a lot of things since ive discoverd my aspergers its not a nice feeling sofi I can understand how you feel.

Yes, me too. Well, I am uncomfortable to hear about sex. I don't know why that quiz would talk about it. I think one of the questions was to the effect of, is it making you feel physically sick? Yes, it is! I don't want to talk about it.

Khasper
I've read that most people on the spectrum have 'alexithymia', which affects emotional expression, recognition, etc.

This is an interesting test:

http://www.alexithymia.us/test-alex.html 

I scored 135. I've not heard of this before. I will have to do some reading.

Willow

Test Results: 119 Points

Alexithymia: You show high alexithymic traits

Arthur

121 Points

You show high alexithymic traits.