iggy

Empty inside?

spiderwoman0_2

I took this test just for fun because I'm not AS and I got 55, my husband got 131, I think he definatley has AS :D

Sofi
I took this test just for fun because I'm not AS and I got 55, my husband got 131, I think he definatley has AS :D

Wow, you must be good with emotions. I got 162.... Not very good with emotions. Maybe Mr Spiderman does have AS, maybe that's why your son does. I saw him in the video too. I thought you thought you had AS traits.

Arthur
Wow, you must be good with emotions. I got 162.... Not very good with emotions. Maybe Mr Spiderman does have AS, maybe that's why your son does. I saw him in the video too. I thought you thought you had AS traits.

I thought you got 135 last time I saw a post?

Sofi
I scored 162 - high alexithymic traits. 

I thought you got 135 last time I saw a post?

No, Arthur. I got 162. I have quoted my post here. 

Arthur
No, Arthur. I got 162. I have quoted my post here. 

oh okay then  :) 

spiderwoman0_2

:D Yes I do have a few traits, more quirks I think :P

Megsmum

I just took the test and scored 114 - High Alexithymia! I'm not AS, at least, I dont think I am. Having said that, my daughter does remind me alot of me at her age so maybe I am???? Maybe thats why me and her are so close :D

Frostborn

How people feel for what they read on the news, and stuff about famous people and all this common sense of entitlement to your culture and country.. I sometimes think its so ridiculous its amazing how people just buy it.

Nobody should be forced to feel anything or to be exposed to anything that doesnt interest or have some sense of effect on them.

Im generally numb, like i dont feel anything some days, but i do have feelings that come and go, but how they arise, the colorful feelings, its cant say... Music sometimes, certain movie scenery, certain places. Sometimes another person, if they are simple and easy to be around.

Frostborn

I got 129 points..