Akirasugoineko

Do you play book roleplaying games?

King_oni

I might like to play a pen&paper rpg at some point... but I'm not really that much into fantasy and most of them are geared towards such "universes". Dark heresy might appeal to me, since it's in the Warhammer 40.000 universe (and I play the tabletop game myself, thus I'm familiar with the setting). I remember there used to be a group at the local gaming store who played DnD with a large group. But I don't know if I'm really up for having a "mandatory" meet up weekly because they don't want anyone to be left behind in terms of character progress. It shouldn't become a chore.

From time to time I browse through RPG books, just for the heck of it. I'm always interested in worldbuilding and fictional tech to the extent how it's written down in those RPG books.

Frankie

I lived as L for a while, would go out to the shops dressed as him & sit like him, I still sometimes sit like him :)

coffeebean

I think a lot of people call them tabletop role playing games, since all the supplies (dice, books, character sheets, etc) are usually laid out on a table for people to gather around. Or something. I wanted to join one in high school, but apparently it was a boys-only club (unless someone had a crush on a girl).